Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish couponing didn't take me so long to figure...

3 posters

Go down

I wish couponing didn't take me so long to figure... Empty I wish couponing didn't take me so long to figure...

Post  Admin Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm

it took me a half hour to find all the sales and coupons, now i have to do the price matching and stuff. AHHH i wish this came easy to me!!!! Julie want to give me YOUR brain, you get this stuff so quick!! LOL I'm jealous!

ok off tofigure them out!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I wish couponing didn't take me so long to figure... Empty Re: I wish couponing didn't take me so long to figure...

Post  ~julz~ Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm

I wish I had the time to figure them out for you.

I'll loan it to you for the week, but it'll have to be next week cuz I have payroll due this week
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

I wish couponing didn't take me so long to figure... Empty Re: I wish couponing didn't take me so long to figure...

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 pm

r u not on that hot coupon world I just find that so much easier.. I don't really price match unless it's a big item. just doesn't seem worth it to me , but i don't really shop at our price matching stores but once a month

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 am

Hotcoupon world doesn't do my store
there are sections for them but i am the only one there!! :(

I dont price match really but i do have to find the coupons, the sales and figure what is good for double wednesday.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down