Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone have 3 of the razor rebates from last week

3 posters

Go down

does anyone have 3 of the razor rebates from last week Empty does anyone have 3 of the razor rebates from last week

Post  sexyshareefa Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am

I believe they were in the paper last week.. I believe they were for schick.. I want 3.. I have diet snapple 6 pack rebates I can trade for.. or just send them to ya if u don't have any yet and want it.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

does anyone have 3 of the razor rebates from last week Empty Re: does anyone have 3 of the razor rebates from last week

Post  ~julz~ Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:32 pm

I've got 4 sets of inserts from last week. I didn't know there was a rebate for razors???? If I got them you can have them. I don't drink snapple
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

does anyone have 3 of the razor rebates from last week Empty Re: does anyone have 3 of the razor rebates from last week

Post  sexyshareefa Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 pm

will u look through them when u get a chance.. i was sick and forgot it was sunday.. I 'm pretty sure it was this past week they were in. supposed to be some freebies from that paper combined with the 15% off friends and family printable at walgreens this week.. I can post if u wanna c..good today only though

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  TheyCallMeMom Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:18 pm

I have some, let me see how many..

TheyCallMeMom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 pm

I found one
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 pm

I got 2 of them.. I need one more!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 pm

PM your addy and I'll send it out tomorrow morning.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down