Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you stockpiling this week?

3 posters

Go down

What are you stockpiling this week? Empty What are you stockpiling this week?

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 pm

I haven't done any grocery shopping for 2 weeks now.(I'm out of room!!) I did buy 20 cartons of eggs this week @ .88 a carton. That is an unheard of price here and we do eggs once a week.. I'll freeze half of them and use them in christmas cookies.

next week (our sales start on thursday) I'll be getting 20 bolognas and 40 packs of hotdogs for .14 a piece.. a little overboard but I'll freeze the dogs and they are perfect for the camper:) (always thinkin ahead:)
I'll have 60 hamburger,tuna,chicken helpers which is a money maker for us
I think that was about all she wrote.. I'm so mad I missed out on a frozen pizza money maker deal. ebay has sold out of the totinos party pizza coupons.. I'll keep checking back but so far nada...
anyone stockpiling anything delightful?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

What are you stockpiling this week? Empty Re: What are you stockpiling this week?

Post  sadler Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:45 am

Notta! I need help in the coupon department. I havent ever bought anything off ebay!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

What are you stockpiling this week? Empty Re: What are you stockpiling this week?

Post  ~julz~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 am

Gatorade
Green Giant can veggies
Nestle cookies
^^^^ All of that I have to get today the sale ends for that

Next week is
Barilla Pasta (MONEY MAKER)
Tide Laundry soap
and a few others I can't think of right now

I also need to do a meat run so I am allocating $150.00 for meat this week which should get me thru next month.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:30 am

I wish I knew how to do it! I guess that theres nothing to it but to google it and find out what sites to go to besides the publix sales flyer. I need to find the coupons. I have even resorted back to buying the paper.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Sissie, this is what I do

I go to www.iheartpublix.com to find out what is BOGO or HOT for the coming week. I figure out how much the item will cost me AFTER coupon. I then go to www.mycouponhunter.com and search for the specific coupon (she only has insert coupons) then I figure out how much they cost for EACH coupon I won't allow myself to spend more than $7.00 a week on coupons period. If I can't find it on mch I search www.ebay.com for the coupons. mycouponhunter if you order them and pay for them by 4pm you receive them in the mail the next day, but ebay takes longer to get them. I make sure I order everything I want off ebay by Wednesday and off mch by Monday of the sale week. I tend to always over order my coupons which is why I end up with so many left over after I shop.

~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Another secret I use is when the envelopes come in the mail, I consolidate them all into one envelope and write my list on the back of the envelope. That way when I go to Publix I have all my coupons and list in one envelope and I don't have to worry with forgetting something.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down