Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aggravated some more.I'm having a terrible time

4 posters

Go down

aggravated some more.I'm having a terrible time Empty aggravated some more.I'm having a terrible time

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm

looking for daycare.. I'm looking to go full time anywhere around here and there is only one place that will take keaton to school.. meaning kindergarten..which means I have to wait all summer unless I can find someone to take him to school.. I'm so frustrated right now. I hate small towns.. hate living in them, hate the politics of them, and hate that there is never anything close when I need it... meanwhile nicoles out at the freakin clubs every night spending money that she could be paying me for feeding and raising her dam kid with.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

aggravated some more.I'm having a terrible time Empty Re: aggravated some more.I'm having a terrible time

Post  ~julz~ Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 am

What about starting your own daycare??? That could be a full time job and you'd have money coming in
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

aggravated some more.I'm having a terrible time Empty Re: aggravated some more.I'm having a terrible time

Post  Admin Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 am

julie has a point, you would be good at it and it would be $$ in your pocket??

have you talked to nicole? I mean I know she needs to get out and get on, but yeah that seems a bit excessive.

I didn't know the town was that small! How many people live there? ((hugs))
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:13 am

You can move here and use my babysitter if you would like!

((((HUGS))))
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum