Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend from HELL!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Weekend from HELL!!!! Empty Weekend from HELL!!!!

Post  ~julz~ Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:05 pm

I could very easily be married to the most jealous, insecure IDIOTIC husband on the face of the planet.

I HATE HATE HATE balancing the check book, it's the root to MANY fights of ours. And I still don't do it. I know we are broke, I don't need a checkbook to figure it out. LOL

I HATE HATE HATE sleeping in the bed with a man who drinks and has it on his breath; yet he's been drunk everyday for the past 2 weeks.

I HATE HATE HATE being sick and no one caring.

So my DAH's way to "fix" me is to take the computer away, punish me by taking my cell phone and hiding it; and call me several 4 letter words in front of Lexy. Only for her to tell me "it's ok Mommy, I know your not bad and daddy is lazy. He'll stop calling you ugly things and watch his tv when the commercial is over" YEP WORD FOR WORD, my FIVE YEAR OLD is smarter than her father!!!!

Oh and since I am too stupid to know how to balance a check book; I must be too stupid to go to training for my CPP/FPC so he gave me my choice, I can stay just as effin stupid as I am right now or I can go to the class flunk out look like an idiot and come home to the locks changed and all my stuff gone out of the house. He forbids me to go and I will be homeless if I even think about it.

I said "What kind of effin idiot are you. Grow up and get a life. I'm your wife not a child and you will NOT tell me what I will and will not do when it comes to my education. Are you so self concious that your afraid to admit I'm better than you, are you so immature to accept the fact your a moron and you your self can't balance a checkbook and it's easier to try to hurt my feelings than to figure it out on your own. Do you Jeff Jencks honestly think I would be where I am today in my career if I didn't know my job, I think not. Get a life, continue working your construction job that your body can't handle and realize the only one going anywhere in this marriage and life is me deal with your own insecurities and realize I am who I am and I'll better myself with or without you"

This all on top of vomiting, hyperventalating, running to the bathroom a million times a day, coughing and my newest issue of pissing my pants every five freakin minutes. I've GOT to get to the dr. I have lost just about all control of my urethra and he could careless. His answer to my concern 'Your putting us in the poor house' I thought meanwhile, I'll be wearing adult diapers before I'm 40.

PRAY FOR ME GIRLS!!!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Weekend from HELL!!!! Empty Re: Weekend from HELL!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:03 am

Julie, thats just awful. I don't know what to say... We are here for you. Let us know if there is anything we can do. And please, go to the dr. I hope its something simple, maybe a bad UTI. But please go find out. hug

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:12 am

He called me this morning to inform me....

This is potentially his last week at work. He's being laid off.

FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Yes, in a nutshell my life SUCKS
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 am

Yes first of all let us know if there is ANYTHING you need. That is horrible and you should NOT take it!!!

You should listen to Pastor Marks Love marriage and stinkin thinkin show....one thing he tells married people in a really verbally abusive relationship like that is LEAVE. He will never change unless you LEAVE, no that doesn't mean divorce, it means let him know you will NOT take that kind of behavior! The bible even tells us to not take it! After a while he will get the hint. I mean HE is the one that makes you poor. Take all YOUR money, job, and leave and support yourself, you would probablly have more money in the end anyhow.

Brandon knows I will leave if it ever gets bad like that, and I won't come back until a change. One time he did think I left, you better believe he was a million better after that! (that was with all that crap last fall) and he has been AWESOME since. He got SCARED cuz he actually thought it happened!

(((((hugs))))) I sure hope it gets better, no child should see that! No BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL SMART GIVING CARING AMAZING woman should have to take it! And YES you ARE all those things!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks Colleen and Amy. If I leave I wouldn't go back, that's just the way I operate. It'll get better, now that he is job scared and needs me.

You know what the clincher was. He wanting to bd cuz he didn't want to miss the chance of getting me pregnant. YEAH OK
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:37 am

I have my opinion about this sissie! Like I told you many times before, I am hear to listen not to get into the middle of it. I am really sorry that you are going through this. My ears are open to listen if you need me. I will say HE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK!!!!!

I am not going to tell you to go elsewhere cause I know you wont go back, I am going to tell you that I am praying for you and that I love you very much.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 am

Oh Julie ((((((((hugs))))))))) I hate to hear when you or anyone else has to deal with kind of behavior from their SO. Jeff can not be allowed to continually get away with it. I am glad you stand up to him and tell him it is NOT okay to speak to you that way but honestly sweetie it's like talking to a brick wall. I'm sure job stress has something to do with it and I'm almost positive he knew they were going to be layoffs but taking it out on you is not okay. Does he see now that you NEED to go to this training?? You NEED to do this for yourself, your career and your family?? God, I hope so. Like Missie, I won't tell you to leave. I can't. I've never been in your shoes but please think long and hard about what is good for your little girl. I love you hon and am praying for you.
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm

And I just like right now find out he got a $300.00 bonus for Christmas and never told me. I want to cry! For YEARS I have had to account for every single penny I make and every single penny I spend; he gets $300.00 bonus and doesn't even mention. And proceeds to tell me EVERYONE ELSE KNEW BUT ME!!!!

Now I am finding out he LIED about working side jobs.

All I could say is "If I was you and you were me in this situation what would you say"

sad
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 pm

What he doesn't realize is I left my first fiancee for lying about being at work and I busted him. I've had to defend myself for YEARS and come to find out it is him all this time doing everything he is accusing me of. He kept saying I'm sorry you have every right to be mad. I said "I'm not mad, I'm hurt"
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm

And to top it off I just found out a coworker is pregnant.

pound head pound head pound head pound head
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh Sissie, I am so sorry that you are going through all this right now. I wasnt going to say this but I might as well.... "The Accuser is the one that needs to be accused." You of all people dont deserve this........ For years and years I wondered how you did it by yourself, not having to answer to anyone and now "you are dumb?" "he forgot" Whatever! Go figure, he needs a reality check!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:19 pm

All those years I did it ALONE; he was filing bankruptcy and having his mother pay his bills. I do NOT want to raise Alexys as a single mom but I REFUSE to allow her to grow up in a house where she lives in fear of making him made. I will NOT have it.

I am an over acheiver and everyone knows it. Like it or not I'm smarter than him and I don't need my Mommy holding my hand. Regardless of what he thinks he knows about me; he knows NOTHING about the Sadler spirit in me nor does he want to know it.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Amen Sista! You got it! That Sadler curse that many dont know or want to know.

I love you and I will be by your side no matter what.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Sissie you know as well as I do; he'll be good for a while; turn this all around to be all my fault; he'll think he's doing me a favor and give me the phone back. He's to stupid to realize taking the laptop doesn't take the internet away :oD!!! And next week we'll be back to square one. He'll think "allowing" me to do something will make up for it, blah blah blah. Meanwhile I'll still be suffering in silence and doing every thing in my power not to crack the egg. Ahhh tis is life.

I guess this time being sick and him not caring, starting AF for the first time after deciding it was OK to want another baby and with the weekend in general a bit more than I can stand right now.

But on a brighter note, I LOVE MY JOB!!! Since when have you known me to come to work sick becuz I actually want too.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm

It is all ways good to love your job! I love mine (most days)! So, when your not home at a reasonable hour tonight and he cant get ahold of you then he will realize he screwed up by taking your phone. Mom said something about you not going this weekend and my reply to her was "Wayne would do the same" Man that shut her right up. I took pics if you want to see them, let me know.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 pm

I finally called mom yesterday only to listen to wayne beg for sex. I won't be calling again.

I'd love to see pics, but honestly I am in no frame of mind to see it right now.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 pm

I didnt bring the camera today! I will bring it tomorrow. He is only acting like that cause he caused drama of his own this weekend and is trying to make her forget about what was said.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:40 pm

ewwwwwweeee I wouldn't call back either

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm

((((Julie))))) I'm sorry he's been lying to you. Man, I'm sure it's going to take a ton of time and a$$ kissing to gain your trust again. I know if it were me, I would be livid, hurt and pissed. Does he seriously want his daughter learning that this is how she should be treated when she gets married? I just don't get it. Still praying for you.
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum