Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so who was up at 2 am stuffing their faces with fried chicken?

4 posters

Go down

so who was up at 2 am stuffing their faces with fried chicken? Empty so who was up at 2 am stuffing their faces with fried chicken?

Post  sexyshareefa Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 am

or was I alone in that fall off the wagon moment.. depressed

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

so who was up at 2 am stuffing their faces with fried chicken? Empty Re: so who was up at 2 am stuffing their faces with fried chicken?

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:58 am

lmbo lisa ok you cracked me up on this one!!

nope i was just up peeing!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

so who was up at 2 am stuffing their faces with fried chicken? Empty Re: so who was up at 2 am stuffing their faces with fried chicken?

Post  sadler Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 am

I was sleeping! I tend to do that when I want to be good and not eat us out of house and home. And seems how dinner was at 4:45 pm yesterday, I AM STARVING!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 am

If it makes you feel better I ate 1/2 of a thing of Strawberry Supreme last night. LOL
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 pm

lol it does. don't worry i finished the last piece of chicken for breakfast..I'm thinking I need to go to the mall to walk it off or something... we have a chicken house here that I don't ever get to eat at cause jon doesn't like it, but NICOLE DOES:) sooo I cooked 4 soups yesterday as well as chicken and dressing.. cooked allllllll day. thats all i did then ....
nicole took me to the chicken house..however.. I did get another 32 oz water down while there

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Did I mention that we had brewsters ice cream aroung 6:30 last night?

It was yummy!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down