Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how we doin here

2 posters

Go down

how we doin here Empty how we doin here

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:03 pm

kind of quiet over the weekend.
i woke up and had a cup of curves cereal.. itwas delightful! I'll have a salad with some chicken on it and have 30 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of arm curles in with my weights. I have a chest cold so I keep hacking..lol
2 32 oz cups down . I'm getting discouraged. I like weightloss I can see.. I see nada right now..

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

how we doin here Empty Re: how we doin here

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Which is why I stay off the scale and started taking my measurements. Don't weigh in too often. I had 1 sweet tea and just refilled the cup with water. My mission is to have 4 of these day. I will get it done!!!! I was doing so good and got out of my "fat girl pants" and dropped a pant size. I used to laugh at my mom when she would say she couldn't wear pants that were snug on her tummy, I am now my mom so if I have on pants that are my actual size I am miserable. So today, I am miserable and want to make this size my fat girl pants and go down a size to be "my size" I've got it stuck in my head that I will be able to wear my Mom's bridal set with out having it resized and want to lose these fat fingers. Any suggestions??????

Spent most of my weekend in bed or on the couch, my insides were on fire, at one point I was crying asking Jeff to take me to the dr.

We got a deep freezer over the weekend so I am anxious to fill it up with fresh produce from the flea market and such. I'm going to start going there and getting my produce, any tips on "freezing" fresh?? Do I cook it first??
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum