Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

allright whose dieting as a resolution

5 posters

Go down

allright whose dieting as a resolution Empty allright whose dieting as a resolution

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 pm

and what is your prize at the end? mine? wakeboarding lessons in columbus. I nearly killed myself last year trying to wakeboard off a regular speedboat, but know we h is ave a big expensive wakeboarding boat so I wanna look good behind it!! not to mention I miss my abs.

my start weight 175. ugh also my largest weight in my life. my smoking and partying ways to keep numb from the hurt from chris dying and kyle being thrown in jail are on hold until I get this number down.
My ideal weight is 130 (according to ww) I figured after 15 lbs I would reward myself with the lessons. ugh I'm so depressed about this. Now I just have to get mad.

anyone else want to vent ,cry, tell us what your gonna do?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

allright whose dieting as a resolution Empty Re: allright whose dieting as a resolution

Post  ~julz~ Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:34 pm

I understand. I didn't set it as a resolution so to say, but I did have my meds refilled yesterday, was up all night paying the price for being off them. I NEED to lose no less than 25% body mass for my xmas present to Jeff to work. If I have to go thru the IUI I don't want any lip from the RE, so I've decided to start by limiting my carbs. No more pasta for a while (if only I could give up the bread) LOL I'm here for you as well Lisa.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

allright whose dieting as a resolution Empty Re: allright whose dieting as a resolution

Post  Admin Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 pm

I will be, i started this pg 30 lbs heavier so I am currently 194 and rising!! Last pg I didn't even loose the whole weight of the baby!! So it is by far my heaviest. I dont know if I will even have post pg clothing. I want to cry and when i look in the mirror i hate what i see.
I have stretch marks NOT on my belly at all, that looks fine, but the backs of my thighs and butt are STREAKED with em from gaining. I am NOT happy bout the cellulite.

Lisa did you ever do weight watchers? are you going to?
I am thinking if they let me while nursing, i am finally overweight and can join.....

My reward, i think if I get to my goal, like yours 130 or so...i will go on a shopping spree!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 pm

I most be odd man out again! I am not on any diet to lose just to maintain. As you know I have been the same since before Landon. Bobby says as long as I stay under 200 and I do...barely! My goal is to maintain and not gain. Like I have tried to explain to Justin, I am just like Mr. Clump I GOT THE FAT GENE! If I dont watch it I will be over 300 in no time! I guess you can say that no my resolution is not to diet but more to maintain with the hopes to lose alittle. I know from the past I look like a drug addict 30 lbs lighter than I am now
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm

130 - and I LOOK SICK! I dont like me at 145
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 pm

170 is my ideal weight honestly. At any less I look very unhealthy. Right now I'd give anything to weigh what you weigh!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 am

I am definitely in although it has been a slow start. I need to lose 16-17 lbs to lose 10% of my current weight. That's my first goal. Ideally I need to get to 135-140 for a healthy weight. I'm almost 170 now, the heaviest I've been w/o pregnancy.
As for a reward, the big one will be a new tattoo. I've wanted one for a few years now (already have one). For my 10% goal, I'm not sure but I guess I need to figure that out!
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum