Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ahhhhh!!!! gifts?

3 posters

Go down

ahhhhh!!!! gifts? Empty ahhhhh!!!! gifts?

Post  ellochka Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:31 pm

ok so this year I decided we should go to his side so not fighting will go on. Well, aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! MIL called him up about and he asked if he should get gifts for everyone at the party. and he wants to get them at a regular store, which means I have to spend a lot of money for them, I am not buying each person there a gift. I never get presents from them each year, I don't make birthday parties and I don't get gifts from them after the bday, yet we always give them gifts even if they didn't make a party or didn't invite us. I don't know why but I am frustrated, would you be too?

we don't celebrate christmas but we do celebrate new year. I am sure Gracie will get a gift but me I never get from them unless I celebrate. I better get a gift for every person I am supposed to buy fore.

urrrrggghhh!!!! ahhhhh!!!

oh and if I would want to give my jewelry to the women they won't appreciate it as much as they would a bought gift. Sucks right?

ellochka
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

ahhhhh!!!! gifts? Empty Re: ahhhhh!!!! gifts?

Post  sadler Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 am

Are you sure you arent related to Sissie's inlaws?
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ellochka Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 pm

LOL, seems that me and Julie have very similar stuff going on once in a while as you have heard from her about what I have told her. LOL but I told dh if we are going to buy gifts then I am getting a California King mattress set for our bedroom, meaning a new bed for the two of us LOL

ellochka
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Ella, put your foot down girl. I FINALLY did and things were WAY different for me this year.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  ellochka Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 pm

thank you Julie, my way of putting my foot down is to get something I want while he gets something his MOMMY wants out of it, LOL . This way she gets to think she won, when in fact I got something he wasn't planning on getting us at all this year.

I am working on how to do things the way I want them but I will keep coming here to you guys to ask for help and guidance on how to do it my way. and I decided that if we are giving them gifts, we are gonna go to the store that has brand names for cheap prices and get there. and I am going to give some of my jewelry wether they like it or not to some of them as gifts. Besides, my stuff sells for way more than what I plan on spending on their gifts.

ellochka
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Anybody who doesn't like your jewelry better be happy with

NOTHING

as far as I am concerned!!!!!

LOL
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum