Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so sick of this ^%$*&(*^^#^)&

3 posters

Go down

I am so sick of this ^%$*&(*^^#^)& Empty I am so sick of this ^%$*&(*^^#^)&

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:38 pm

I feel like I spend all of my life trying to make everyone happy. Sucking up to my family. Trying to be everyone's favorite and in the end, I'm the one that gets screwed. I am so sick of it. My kids and dh always get the bad end of the deal because my bottled up anger and sadness end up directed at them. Why was I born into such a family that could care less about me. One that says things that hurt my feelings with no regards for how it will make me feel. For example. one of my high school friends is divorced, with 2 boys. She is dating a guy with 2 boys. My stepmom told me to have my friend go talk to her before she ever considers marrying a man with children. WTF, how is that supposed to make me feel?

My sister made a comment that made it very clear that my parents paid for her college education. They paid for 1/2 of one semester of mine before they told me they couldn't afford it because they would have to put my younger sister and brother in private school. How does that make me feel?

I could really go on and on with this list. Time after time, my family has hurt me. I have done nothing but try to get everyone to love me.

What I really want is to make some friends here in Texas so I could make my own family.

Back to top Go down

I am so sick of this ^%$*&(*^^#^)& Empty Re: I am so sick of this ^%$*&(*^^#^)&

Post  ~julz~ Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:30 pm

You have made your own family. John and those kids!!!! The rest of your family is EXTENDED now. I was in your position of trying to make my brothers except me and when I quite trying one finally reach out. I still after 8 years don't have a relationship with the other, but I also don't have the stress of him either.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  ellochka Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 am

I know what you mean about trying to satisfy everyone except the ones that matter. I still haven't learned how to handle it either. But all I know is that when you try to satisfy everyone you get screwed, that is just a fact and everyone gets pissed at you for not doing what they want and if you do what you want, then you are mean, right?

I have a good relationship with my brother and mom but inlaws get on my nerves here and there when I don't do what they want, and if I do what they want they'll find something else to argue about.

I end up hurting my mom's feelings though, which I hate to do.

ellochka
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:39 am

My heart goes out to you! Remember that YOU ARE YOUR OWN FAMILY! You make what makes you happy! If they dont want to accept that isolate yourself from them.

2 days before my dad memorial service my oldest brother assaulted me and left bruises on my arms that were in the shape of his hands, I will NEVER forgive him for that or the words of hatred. I osolated myself from him for the last 8 years and he is just now wanting to be a part of my son's life. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not have it. He hasnt directly come to me but he goes to y mom and asks her bout us. The brother that I was the closest to prior to Poppa passing was bitter and followed the oldest in his words up until the last year and now he has totally changed his ways with me and sissie. All cause of prayer and time.

I hope it all gets better for you!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down