Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you don't talk to your mom at least once a day will she be upset?

3 posters

Go down

if you don't talk to your mom at least once a day will she be upset? Empty if you don't talk to your mom at least once a day will she be upset?

Post  ellochka Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 pm

so I have a few issues to complain about.

so I sometimes don't talk to my mom during the day and do the next because sometimes she is too busy during the day and I get busy at night. So she gets upset at me. A lot of the time I don't want to be reached so I won't pick up my phone but normally do for my mom or brother. Yet everyone gets upset at me. So this month my phone bill was racked up, because I constantly call a friend of mine who is out of the network and I appearantly ran out of roll over minutes and went over my talking budget by $75. which is a lot. So I called up the phone plan and they cleared the extra overage and even gave me 1000 rollover minutes. I find it that during Christmas time people are really nice and giving. Usually. Anyhow, so I found some call that was made from my mom's house to MIL's cell (our plan bill) and talked for 31 out of network minutes which was a lot. So I called my mom and the problem is that I sounded like I am blaming her for having a high bill. She now thinks I blamed her for the high bill. I think she also thinks that dh made say that stuff. In fact, dh didn't it was all my words. But I am the one who called to complain to her and just to ask her about next time not calling the cell from a land line. So my mom got pissed at me. Too many other issues. I think it's because she doesn't have anyone else just my grandma and my brother and they keep her busy. If my dad was alive I think it would be different.

so anyhow, I am always feeling like everyone blames me and my mom thinks everyone blames her. So between the two of us, it is always our fault for all the problems, it seems but I know it's not our fault, neither hers or mine.

then there is an issue about new year. every year we either spend it by my mom or on our own at home. Once we went to dh's side. my mom got pissed at me that I picked his side this year. It is the way I said that offended her. She misunderstood and now thinks I am alienating them. I think. But I am not. I am at my mom's house every once in two or three weeks. Yet somehow it's not enough.

next issue. I was lonely when I lost my job and everyone was always busy. So I called everyone and got yelled at for doing so and bothering them, even my grandma asked "why do you call me so much don't you have enough to do?" So I stopped and adapted to it. I adapted by not calling anyone and got used to being alone and keeping busy or knowing where to call who won't be bothered. Now everyone is upset that I don't call them and don't always pick up the phone. What's wrong with wanting to be left alone?

urghh

ellochka
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

if you don't talk to your mom at least once a day will she be upset? Empty Re: if you don't talk to your mom at least once a day will she be upset?

Post  sadler Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Cause your wrong if you do and your wrong if you dont! Welcome to my world! HUGS TO YOU GIRL!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

if you don't talk to your mom at least once a day will she be upset? Empty Re: if you don't talk to your mom at least once a day will she be upset?

Post  Admin Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:33 pm

awe hugs!! i am a talker, and talk to my dad, i found that just one person, who doesnt judge!
(((hugs)))
how are you otherwise?
Gracie excited for Santa?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ellochka Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 pm

thanks, we are okay now with my mom

As for Santa, I tried telling Gracie the truth but she doesn't believe me so I told her to decide what she wants to believe, it's all up to her

ellochka
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down