Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously girls I mean really

2 posters

Go down

Seriously girls I mean really Empty Seriously girls I mean really

Post  Admin Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

HELP me!!
I can't stop eating BAD!!!

We are getting fast food tonight cuz that is what we have time for, and fine, if it were only once in a while, but what do I get, the blizzard type thing too!

I CANT stop!!!

I HATE healthy food. I mean i really do!
I ONLY like: Green Beans, Corn, Raw Carrots, Banannas, Only golden or red delicious apples, VERY little of strawberries or musk melon, ONLY Bryers cream savers yogurt.
We eat mostly chicken when I cook or pasta, and I do make meat loafs and stuff, but never enough ,and it always has bread and potatoes or pasta with it.

I DO NOT like salads, I TRY to eat iceburg lettuce (the ONLY kind I can stomach) with ham on it. but BLAH.

so am I DOOMED???
I am gaining at a VERY fast rate, I mean VERY fast, I need to get it under control NOW!

Also I love my chocolate and desserts, I was raised eating dessert after a meal so I CRAVE it

I have done the brush your teeth, that does NOTHING for me!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seriously girls I mean really Empty Re: Seriously girls I mean really

Post  sexyshareefa Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:47 pm

ahhh yess.. weight watchers addressed this very thing.. do u like vegetable soup? Can u stomach thse bubbly flavored waters? I'm trying to think of a name f one. I always used giant eagle brand.. It's a bottled of flavored fizzy water nothing like powerade... If you drink that water instead of reg water or juice it will make u feel fuller.. or eat a bowl of vegetable soup before you go to a crap restaraunt or even eat a dinner.. That will make your tummy feel fuller as well. i hope this helps

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down