Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is it that when I get something nice

4 posters

Go down

Why is it that when I get something nice Empty Why is it that when I get something nice

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm

one of my kids has to break it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so frustrated with this ongoing issue. They are both in their room now with the lights out. I'm ignoring them. jfakdcklanck;adn acdnkBOYS!!!!!!!!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Why is it that when I get something nice Empty Re: Why is it that when I get something nice

Post  ~julz~ Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Good consequences Bad consequences. I've started that with Lexy lately and it's working. Can you take something of theirs to replace yours.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Why is it that when I get something nice Empty Re: Why is it that when I get something nice

Post  Admin Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:20 am

oh no!! What did they get this time?

Maybe find their "currency"?? Lights out what you usually do? doesn't work? maybe take something away? Or a priveladge away for extended time etc??
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:07 am

If it is mine and you break it, I take your money. Just ask Becca or Justin!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 pm

it was a picture that i got from the bahamas that one of the local artists made. They were wrestling near it and broke it. I have taken the wii for 2 weeks and Dagan got 2 weeks of dishes (which secretly makes me happy because i hate dishes) and keaton will be the proud new owner of a dyson sweeper that he will be using at least once a day for two weeks. If they choose to accelerate their punishment they can sweep out my mustang (which is outside) and my yukon as well as their closet.. We will see.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:03 pm

oh you one mad mommy!!
LOL bet they will think twice at least momentairly!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:26 pm

You could do what we had to do; if you do the chore with out commotion (no whining, no being told) you get the punishment handed to you. If you cause commotion you still do it, but that day doesn't count. So a 2 week dishes punishment would last 6-8 weeks with my brothers. Ask Sissie how well Justin likes this rule. LOL
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm

so if they whine about it they get it longer? is that what u mean.. i'm on board by all means... i'm angry.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:41 pm

I gave Justin 14 days of dishes, how it works is that for everyday that you do it that day is marked off. ANY COMMOTION, if I have to tell you or you back talk or whine or "I have to go to the bathroom" or ANYTHING that day dont count. If it is dishes and I find a dirty one in the cabinet you start over. Justin spent 26 days on a 14 day restriction the first time. My brother spent 6 months on 2 weeks.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 pm

If they whine or if you have to repeat yourself about them doing it that day doesn't. You get 14 days and if on day 5 you whine about it AT ALL, you repeat day 5 so now you still have 9 days left and you still have to do day 5.

Day one - no problem
Day two - told you twice to do it you didn't you repeat this day
Day two (repeat) you whined it wasn't day three
Day two (repeat for whining) - no problem
Day three - You whine some more
Day three - repeat

See the pattern.

If you really piss in the cornflakes then one ounce of whining causes your sentence to be overturned and you start again. Sounds harsh but only took me a week of this kind of punishment to learn my lesson. My brothers on the other hand
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:52 pm

I got a week and did 7 days the first time and then the second time I got 2 weeks and did 3 days cause I moved out of the house. I learned my lesson from my brothers.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:18 pm

lol I 'm going with that.. I like that a lot.. kuddos to whoever idea that was!!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:34 pm

My Poppa!!!

It works for time outs as well. Time doesn't start till you are quiet
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 am

Poppa was stern and hard but loving and caring! He did alot of things differant then most parents that I have carried over to my family.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum