Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHE'S MY NEICE, I DON"T CARE WHO HER FATHER IS!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

SHE'S MY NEICE, I DON"T CARE WHO HER FATHER IS!!!!!!! Empty SHE'S MY NEICE, I DON"T CARE WHO HER FATHER IS!!!!!!!

Post  ~julz~ Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:41 am

I AM BEYOND WORDS RIGHT NOW, I AM FRANKLY SO EFFIN PISSED RIGHT NOW I COULD SCREAM. I COULD CARE FREAKING LESS WHO HER FATHER, DADDY, THE MAN THAT RAISED HER ANY OF THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS MY BLOOD AND I FEEL LIKE I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YOU BRING HER INTO MY LIFE, LET ME HAVE PICS AND THEN VANISH AND IT TAKES ME YEARS TO FIND HER AGAIN AND I'M TOLD TO BACK OFF.

SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

SHE'S MY NEICE, I DON"T CARE WHO HER FATHER IS!!!!!!! Empty Re: SHE'S MY NEICE, I DON"T CARE WHO HER FATHER IS!!!!!!!

Post  ~julz~ Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 am

And the flip side of it makes me say

HAHA you stupid bitch, you can run and it may take me a few years but I WILL find you!!! You can GUARANTEE that!!!!!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

SHE'S MY NEICE, I DON"T CARE WHO HER FATHER IS!!!!!!! Empty Re: SHE'S MY NEICE, I DON"T CARE WHO HER FATHER IS!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 am

hugs Juls, I don't remember the whole story but that's so not fair.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:58 am

My brother had a baby, the mother took off with her when she was 3 and changed her name and everything. I finally found her and the mother is being a LKDJFOIFJSO(RH about it.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm

I agree!!!! That is ridiculous..... Come in to our lives for one day and take our money and then VANISH! Only for us to get questioned by your relatives why we dont have a relationship with her. GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!

If it were I, I would want to know the medical history that runs in the family!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Me too. Still trying to come up with a reply. I am going to spend a few HOURS praying about it and go from there.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm

I would not jump on it! I would hold off! To calm your tone!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 am

how did this end up? Was this the girl u found on myspace?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:58 am

I sent her a reply to my email and told her I was not searching for his benefit, but that she (the mother) brought her into my life on June 1, 1995 and from that day forward I began my search for her. I wanted no ill toward any of them just that I wanted Kaylie to know she had an Auntie out there who thought of her often. I gave her my email address and asked that she keep it so that if and when she ever did want to contact me she could.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 am

i hope she uses it! Does your niece know that the guy that raised her isn't biologically her dad?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 am

Yes, she when she was born the mother claimed Pat (my brother) as the father for the first 2 years, then she met Terry Young, who she was with for a while then when Kaylie was 6 she met the new husband; who has raised her since.

She (terri the mother) apparently didn't think she'd ever be found. She changed her name, including the spelling of her first name and moved to Flower Mound Texas. The mother was Terri Gibson, then Terri Young, Now Terri Murphy. I found medical records with Kaylie being Kayleigh Dawne Young; She's Kaylie Dawn Murphy now. She's baffled that I actually tracked her down and found her. She can run again, I personally like the challenge!!! LOL
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum