Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urghhh, HIS money?

4 posters

Go down

urghhh, HIS money? Empty urghhh, HIS money?

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm

so, I got something off ebay and deleted the post off email about me buying stuff right in front of him. When I did that he yelled that I am stealing HIS money and lying about it.

How dare he!!!! Stealing whose money? HIS? how about the money I bring in with unemployment? How about the food I make him from HIS money, and whatever else. apearantly this isn't a family, it's a MY money YOUR money. What if what I go on ebay was his present as a secret? it wasn't, it was beads for $1. he didn't want to hear it. but STEALING? sorry what? I don't have to report him every little thing I buy, especially if it's nothing.

Also appearantly I am not bringing in any money, and if I am, I am spending all of it. May be I should spend all of it on myself. I will be able to buy myself quite a few expensive things if I did. Not that I can afford them or that my check is that high. For bills when we need guess where we take out from every once in few months, MY unemployment money, so how am I spending all of it? urgh, I never have the answer for him when I need to answer back. I am not good with that stuff, he is oh and he holds grudges, urghh, I told someone by mistake about this part and the lady said "I wouldn't be able to live with your husband" Everything is my fault all the time, every problem, never his. URGHHH! Stupid me apologized for not showing him the email. I don't have to. It's not from some man, it's not

I give all the gifts to teachers in school on their birthday where Gracie is, So that is stealing? I spend $1 and make a $30 piece that looks great for them. is that stealing?

Back to top Go down

urghhh, HIS money? Empty Re: urghhh, HIS money?

Post  Admin Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm

have you ever sat down and talked about money? dh and i did when we married, anything under 100 is pretty much my decision, however I do ask if it is a single item over 50
I think your DH sounds like a JERK sabout this and it isn't right at all!! I would withhold anything you do with HIS money for HIM, ya know, like you taking care of his dd and you cooking cleaning and etc isn't worth something? have you looked up the cost/payment of a sahm?? He would be paying a LOT OF MONEY for some stranger to be doing all you do!!!!

I would be irate with him, HE is the wrong one here, not you hon
HUGS HUGS HUGS
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:15 pm

I can relate, TRUST ME.

Only I bring in more than he does on a monthly basis and I'm still stealing!!!! The only thing that has saved me is I make sure I have spending money and so does he. What you do with your 20$ is your business. Although we still fight constantly about it.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 pm

see it's not that i just spend it, it's that I am hiding it when he CAUGHT me. If I am lying by not wanting to tell him, then I am STEALING. WTF!!! Under $20 on a single item for myself I don't ask him. I normally don't spend more than $50 with out asking about it. Sometimes I just ask even for $10

urrhhhgggghhh!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 pm

I know this situation all too well. Just want to offer hugs cuz I live in those shoes.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:07 am

Thank you guys. I was cold to him when he came home, just gave him food and he asked what was wrong, and I told him I couldn't comprehand his accusations and crap. After some heated discussion, I told him that when he learns to talk to me correctly he can come and talk, but until then i don't want to talk to him. He apologized later. then about 2.5hrs after, at night he begged for a kiss, me being a softie told him fine, and gave one, knew I didn't feel like it but I gave him one. I know, I love him too mcuh. just hate that he says something stupid. I told him that I am mad at him , earlier, because he put me down and accused me of stuff that I don't do. and all that.

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:27 am

yeah i told her to post somthin.. i knew julie would be all over this.. although I think Colleen made a great point.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 am

It's all about accountability!! To be honest with you. If you erased it before he could see it; then yes you do look guilty of something. But if he is accusing you of stealing because you spent money that's a whole nother story.

If I hide something and get caught; my actions my consequences
If I am bring as much into a relationship as my equal I deserve the same right???

Does that make sense.

Definately think there needs to be grounds here. I know for me one way to piss me off is tell me I cannot do something. I'm either going to do it with you knowing or do it without you knowing. You decide. I don't tell Jeff every penny I spend; however, not every penny is his.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm

I will give you my last dollar before I spend it on something for me! I am not a spender I am a saver.... However I am the bread winner in the house. If Bobby has a dollar he will spend 2 and if you ask him not to spend all of it he will bring you the coins. I understand where you are coming from with the "HIS MONEY" but it makes you look guilty to delete an email. I hope it works out for you.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down