Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I swear to you I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

I swear to you I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I swear to you I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ~julz~ Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

He broke the rocking chair and that INFIRATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! 35 yrs of rocking the babies in that chair and becuz his sorry ass gets drunk and thinks he is so freakin cool and breaks the chair. I tell you girls right now his is going to be the reason I am on that show snapped. One more incident and I am liable to hurt someone.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

I swear to you I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I swear to you I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ~julz~ Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 am

No I take that back, he is so far from a man it's not funny

I hate that waste of skin.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

I swear to you I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I swear to you I HATE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:33 am

ugh the things they do when they drink... sorry about your chair... if u do go on snapped i want your autograph.. thats one of my fave shows

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:19 pm

It's my Mom's stupid husband and she may be the one to snap!!!! LOL
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Not to mention it was ME THAT CAUSED HIM TO DRINK. She came and got me from work yesterday and he got mad cause of it. She is not allowed to anything for her graduated, working, well known children, that arent on house arrest and havent lived at home for 14 years and 364 days! Like I told her this morning, tomorrow makes 15 years that I moved out and I dont plan on moving it. But if she got rid of him I would help her out. Oh and Sissie did you hear about the threat of the china cabinet?
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Mom with a 357 YEP I HEARD!!!!!!

Poppa may have missed but I don't think Momma will!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:16 pm

I dont either! That scares me! I LOVE IT THAT SHE QUOTED POPPA!!!!!!!!!

"YOU and your children are nothing but white trailer park trash that will never be anything" ~Poppa! and Momma (now)
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:59 pm

The problem is they will never be Sadler's and should not think for one minute they will EVER be what we are!!!!!

Strong
Ambitious
Determined/Dedicated
Loyal
EMPLOYEES
Respected

Sounds about right huh!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Yep! Well rounded and intelligent!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down