Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urghh ...

Go down

urghh ... Empty urghh ...

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

ok so yesterday was dh's birthday. I bought him a really nice monitor/tv for his computer cheapest you could find for that model, made him favorite pancakes breakfast, did my hair real pretty and made him a one layer cake with frosting not spending much. Then he came home and we went out to eat. All was good. I put Gracie to sleep and sat down in the room with him, while he played his computer. Asked him to sit , he was playing and I was looking up why I feel irritated in a certain area. Realized it might be due to a few reasons like rough play or washing with soap where not supposed to. Appearantly he wanted to have some funb but I didn't feel good enough due to irritation in that certain spot. So I watched tv while hugging him and said I am going to sleep.

In the morning he woke up and told me he wanted fun yesterday and I denied him. On any other day when I don't want to he either tries to convince me or something, but he didn't say much more yesterday cause appearantly I was accusing him of doing something wrong. urghh. men are so weird. You do all this stuff to show you care and all they want is birthday sex? I explained to him in the morning I couldn't do it, so he said he didn't care for that part just could have done other stuff. He didn't ask for other stuff, I understood just a part of it. he said it's no big deal but now I am all upset and feel like it's my fault, but I don't think it is. We didn't argue, it's just how he made me feel, like I don't want to touch him. urghh, why is that stuff the only thing on men's minds?

Back to top Go down

urghh ... Empty Re: urghh ...

Post  Admin Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:09 pm

yeah i get that a lot too....the you could have done other stuff...

they want us to WANT to do it kwim? it is so frustrating
I think every woman deals with it!
Did he know you had problems??

look up on youtube mark gungor laugh your way
he is HILARIOUS oand so RIGHT ON on this topic!! THe long version is like 10 minutes and so funny!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:34 pm

that comedian is funny, thank you, makes total sense ,

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content