Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My car (read it at will)

3 posters

Go down

My car (read it at will) Empty My car (read it at will)

Post  sadler Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Some of you remember this from an earlier post

To make matters worse....
My bestie and her on again off again boyfriend own a transmission shop. Ya'll know that my car is broke, well that is what is wrong with it. Supposibly I need a NEW transmission and converter, well cause I am her friend they are going to give me a deal of $950.00 to fix it. Here is the kicker... I had it towed up there for diagnosis and quote, she missed understood me and told her BF to FIX it no matter what. Well she just called and informed me that my car will be ready this afternoon, hmmm no way can you rebuild a tranny in 5 hrs according to Bobby and who in the Hell authorized you to fix it. I just wanted a quote! Now what am I going to do? That is more than 3 weeks pay! for me.

Here is the LATEST!

I got an email that said "Your car is ready" So, I have Bobby call the shop and talk to them... He was told that it was 450.00 in parts and that it would be 950.00 to get the car back. Bobby tells them that he never authorized the shop to fix the car to begin with and is there any kind of payment plan. Well the boyfriend get all upset and tells Bobby that he is going to have to call the girl and have her get ahold of me. Well she has and the deal is $500.00 now and my car title and pay the remainder off by the end of the month. I WANT MY CAR BACK, I DONT CARE WHAT IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bobby says that he is over it and is not giving them my title. Well for starters I dont know where the title is. and for second I am tired of being stressed and crying over this matter.

I am to the breaking point. I have never had to take medicine to sleep and I am now on medication to make me sleep. All cause of this stupid car problem.

Oh and let me mention that Bobby hasnt worked in a week. So, it is my car, my money and I am guessing MY FAULT that he was driving my car when it tore up.

There I am done.... Do I feel better NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

My car (read it at will) Empty Re: My car (read it at will)

Post  Admin Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Yikes that isn't much of a deal.
Can you tell them that even credit ocmpanies work out better deals and since you could report them to the BBB for fixing your car with out permission, maybe they will think twice about a payment plan.
YOu can give them a CC and say DONT charge it, this is ONLY for "security deposit" or whatever
Or just say TRUST that we will pay it. And then pay 200 a month. That seems reasonalbe to me! Say or you can cover the PARTS for now and you will pay 150 a month till the "service" is done????
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:43 am

Problem is LA and her BF are nothing but DRAMA in your life Sissie. I know your in a pickle and wish I could help. I would definately pray about it and then let this be a reminder of exactly what kind of friend she really is. Call BBB on them, this is bull and AGAINST THE LAW!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:13 am

I dont want to cause havic before my car is in my possession. She is doing EVERYTHING she can and I keep shooting her down. When she gives me the deal I want than we will work on it, until then as Bobby would say "I have them by the balls"

Here is the kicker to it all.........................

I WANT MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am willing to get screwed to get it back at this point! Screw me once shame on me screw me twice shame on you!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 am

Have you talked to Mom about borrowing her truck??? She mentioned it to me last night.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 am

Yeah when my car first broke down she told Bobby that we could and then told me that it would cause to many problems between her and wayne. I havent spoke to mom since 2 days after my car broke down. Heanve help the next person that calls me for a favor if they are not one of my 3 friends. You got that right... 3 friends that I can count on!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:38 am

Should I be afraid to ask whether or not I am one of those friends???
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 pm

NO you shouldn't they are 1. MY SISSIE she is there when I need anything! 2. My Loverboy "Bobby" he has been my soul mate and has stole my heart from the minute I layed eyes on him and 3. Chelsea despite all the things she does in her life that drive me crazy, when I need something or someone she is ALWAYS there and never has her hand out for payment. The rest of the 90 contacts in my phone that live in the state of FL are useless when it comes to being a friend. They are mere acquances.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down