Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby wants me to FIRE her

3 posters

Go down

Bobby wants me to FIRE her Empty Bobby wants me to FIRE her

Post  sadler Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:34 pm

I am torn! Bobby wants me to fire and find a new babysitter. Here is the situation.....

I have known her since she was born. She adores Landon. I know that it will ruin our friendship. Just to get that out first!

Here is why...
More then a handful of times I have had to wake her up by beating on the window. The straw that broke the camels back so to say is, a few times in the last couple of weeks she has posted online that Landon is such a good boy he sleeps till noon. Well when I pick him up he is also asleep. Well Wednesday night I got 1.5 hours of sleep cause Landon wasnt tired and so I told her not to let him sleep all day to make sure she tried to keep him up for most of the day and then last night was the same thing no sleep. Well it made Bobby made cause he and I know that Landon only naps for abot an hour and then he sleeps all night. That isnt the case lately and when I told her yesterday she kind of blew me off. It really upsets me that Landon isnt walking yet, maybe its cause he is a late bloomer, maybe its cause he sleeps ALL DAY!

I dont know what to do! Landon is home with DADA now cause he wouldnt let me take him to the sitter and Bobby was off today.

To make matters worse....
My bestie and her on again off again boyfriend own a transmission shop. Ya'll know that my car is broke, well that is what is wrong with it. Supposibly I need a NEW transmission and converter, well cause I am her friend they are going to give me a deal of $950.00 to fix it. Here is the kicker... I had it towed up there for diagnosis and quote, she missed understood me and told her BF to FIX it no matter what. Well she just called and informed me that my car will be ready this afternoon, hmmm no way can you rebuild a tranny in 5 hrs according to Bobby and who in the Hell authorized you to fix it. I just wanted a quote! Now what am I going to do? That is more than 3 weeks pay! for me.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Bobby wants me to FIRE her Empty Re: Bobby wants me to FIRE her

Post  ~julz~ Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm

First of all, you need to ask CEAR what his schedule is???? Want me to make comments about him sleeping till noon for you??? I told you my concern with that already.

Second, Lexy didn't walk till she was 16 months old so don't fret him not walking. Heck she didn't even crawl till the day of her first birthday so you are safe there.

Third, LA should have NEVER went ahead with the repair and Daryl needs to be told that!!! Tell him you only wanted it looked at and see what he wants to do about payment arrangements. $950.00 is REDICULOUS, a lady at work just had a new one put in her car for $400.00

Good luck!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:00 pm

I told her that when she called that I didnt know what to tell her that I didnt have 950 in my back pocket and that I wanted a quote in writting before she did any work on it and that is when she told me that they already started taking it apart and it would be ready this afternoon. Tough by law you have to give me a quote in writing first.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:25 pm

DON'T let his not walking upset u. People seem to think their kids should do things in a timeline order. Thats not the way it goes. Keaton walked late as well and wasn't potty trained till 3
dagan was walking and potty trained by 15 months. Landon is 11 months. please let him be 11 months at Landons pace.
As far as the car.. your just gonna have to tell them u have to make payments since they left u no choice but to have the car fixed.
As far as the sitter goes. your in a tough spot. I'd give her a warning.. tell her it happens again and we will find someone else. The balls in her court. If she chooses to do it again then the end of the friendship is not your fault. it's hers. I've lost many friends and family members for all that matters for differences in parenting. It's just a part of life. let us know how this plays out.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum