Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIOUSLY cvan I SCREAM at you for a mintue?

4 posters

Go down

SERIOUSLY cvan I SCREAM at you for a mintue? Empty SERIOUSLY cvan I SCREAM at you for a mintue?

Post  Admin Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm

I am SICK of it
SICK SICK SICK of it.
The dam promises and WORDS that mean nothing.
THe oh honey I'll try, I will show you in the way that you need how much i love you and you mean to me.

Ok so I go to EVERY stinkin badger game with him. Would I choose to go NO, do I like it, even love it at times, yes, because I Love the game NO because it is a way to relate to him and spend time with him.

THanksgiving, he hunts friday saturday and sunday
I GET he would like to do it more, and some years he does, but HE HAS A FAMILY he CHOSE that life!!

So anyhow, you know we need some time away, just us, so he says to me a while back, oh i want to take you on a babymoon before this one is born.
Ok so the ONLY weekend that works (besides the one right before christmas!) is the weekend before thanksgiving.
BUT do you think he says hey yeah that is great well go on this romantic weekend
NO he sasy UH that is HUNTING, i will think about it, I do want to go....

SO GIVE UP THE DAM HUNTING TO INVEST IN YOUR STRUGGLING MARRIAGE
(dont get me wrong, it isn't struggling to the point of breaking, probablly never will because i/we dont believe in it) but does that mean it is ok to not really care unless it suits you??

OHHHHHH and he couldn't be at hte appointment today, fine whatever, you work it is fine, BUT when he called to tell me the HUNTING weekend didn't work HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK ABOUT THE BABY
even with all the pain i was in yesterday and the problems of last weekend.

I am BEYOND PISSED OFF right now
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SERIOUSLY cvan I SCREAM at you for a mintue? Empty Re: SERIOUSLY cvan I SCREAM at you for a mintue?

Post  ~julz~ Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Wow Colleen

I definately see your point. And honestly I don't see it getting better until he realizes it's give and take not all take.

Jeff and I went thru something similar; but my issue is he goes and does and goes and does, I stay home and cook and clean and cook and clean. I seriously started screaming "I AM NOT CINDERELLA" at him. It does get better you just have to tell him.

HUGS!!!!!!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

SERIOUSLY cvan I SCREAM at you for a mintue? Empty Re: SERIOUSLY cvan I SCREAM at you for a mintue?

Post  jerseymom Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:36 am

Oh Colleen (((hugs)))) You are right. He does need to give up things sometimes. marriage is after all a partnership and compromise. There will be plenty of animals to hunt any day of the week but you are only pregnant for so long and that babymoon won't be able to be done after he/she is here.
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:57 am

we talked last night and he says that his reason is his dad, he has been very dissapointed hunting is pretty much nil between them now.
I pointed out that if i gave in he doesn't want his parents marriage, and that is why he is investing in his family.

He seemed ok by the end of the conversation and said maybe he will take the whole thanksgiving week off and hunt sometime then...maybe not, but he is going to go to the nicer place in bayfield that was suggested to us which is romantic so that should be nice....
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:46 pm

(((((((HUGS)))))))
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum