Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At what age do I get to pick my own friends??????

4 posters

Go down

At what age do I get to pick my own friends?????? Empty At what age do I get to pick my own friends??????

Post  ~julz~ Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Apparently, I now have to have the OK to accept a friends request on facebook or myspace.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So the request from my sister in law (Jean) that I got yesterday I will run it by MIL, FIL, SIL (Deb), DH and make sure it's ok that she is on my friends list.

After all, nothing I post on facebook or myspace pertains to anyone in that family and if it did do they not think that Deb wouldn't call and tell them what is up ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

At what age do I get to pick my own friends?????? Empty Re: At what age do I get to pick my own friends??????

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:46 pm

hu? someone told you that you had to check first? delete them as friends?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

At what age do I get to pick my own friends?????? Empty Re: At what age do I get to pick my own friends??????

Post  ~julz~ Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Well lets just say I wasn't told I had to delete them I was just told not to post anything about anybody and that I need not search out his family members.

The problem is IL's have excluded all their kids out of their will/estate and they don't want them to know what is up with them health wise. Let's face it his dad is pushing 70 and his mom 60. His mom finally admitted that she has memory issues, including forgetting FIL's first name on several occasions. So they don't want the other kids to know what is going on in fear that they will try to step in the picture. Seriously and she has an issue with my Mom, give me a break.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 pm

wow i couldn't imagine
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:50 am

Oy.
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Thats messed up! And our family is weird? Psssshhhh
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum