Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

struggling

5 posters

Go down

struggling Empty struggling

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 am

the town just can't let go o kyle. Lets not support the family that has been deeply hurt by it lets throw stuff at them and treI eat them like crap. I'm so tired of it. My bread got thrown on the floor at dollar general the other day, jesse's license was thrown at her when she was buying cigarettes, and Denise can't get her hair dresser to make her an appt. all very minor I know, but embarassing all the same when it happens in front of my kids. I'm feeling so beat down right now and have cried all morning. I just want it to go away. I want him to go away. I want to move , my house won't sell, dagan drank bleach last night, (he's fine) sister in law has decided she doesn't want anything to do with the family(I thought we were very close) , she chose her husbands family whos just a hot mess due to us being dysfunctional??? whatever.i'm down to my last toothpaste in my stockpile..lol
I feel better now.. I just had to get it out. I'm going to change my attitude now and get that job at wendy's!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

struggling Empty Re: struggling

Post  Admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 am

oh honey! Glad hes ok! SCARY with the bleach?

have you ever been alone and just lost it when people do these things. Say I AM NOT him, I am NOT my family. I am ME. Can YOU choose YOUR family??? I want to beat em up for you!!

I mean geeze, that is why I hate small towns. ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry for all you have/are going through...you deserve a happy break and i hope it comes soon for you!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 am

I can't even begin to imagine. Society is so judgmental.

And I am in SHOCK about the toothpaste!!!!!!! (I've only got 1/2 tube left and no idea what kind of deals are out there. LOL)

Hugs Lisa; put your happy face on and be confident!!!!!!!!

Oh and why did Dagan drink bleach???

Love ya!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:34 am

I love ya, I hope it gets brighter! Just remember "God dont like ugly" and they will get theres!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh sweetie. It sucks completely when someone tries to punish a family for one person's actions. I'm sorry you and the family are suffering for Kyle's. I would probably quote word for word Colleen's sentiment if something happened to me and I wasn't with the kids.
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum