Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crystal

2 posters

Go down

crystal Empty crystal

Post  sexyshareefa Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am

how are you? I haven't talked to you in forever? Are things better for you guys now? did u get your own place? how are the girls?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

crystal Empty Re: crystal

Post  Crystal Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:10 pm

sexyshareefa wrote:how are you? I haven't talked to you in forever? Are things better for you guys now? did u get your own place? how are the girls?

Sorry LIsa! I never saw this message until now! We finally did get our own place (moved in about 3 weeks after we had to move from the other place.) We were able to find something in the same school district!! We got settled in pretty quickly. Things have been going pretty well for us lately!! The girls are GREAT! They really enjoy being able to ride the bus to school now (we lived to close before). We have some nice neighbors. Some of the neighborhood kids are annoying cuz they knock on my door 3 or 4 times every night to see if the girls can play when they get home from school but other than that the neighborhood is nice. We have remained GREAT friends with our old neighbors which I was afraid of when we moved but we see them very regularly! The girls only have about a month of school left and then its summer break. My stepdaughter haylee will be coming to visit in June. I am going to attend either the june or july session to get my CNA licence (depending on when my tax return finally comes cuz I'm using it to pay for the classes) and will hopefully start working in a nursing home or hospital about the time the girls start school in August! Although the place we live in works for us I really don't want to be here forever so hopefully with me working later in the year we can find a bigger/nicer place when our lease is up next summer!

Here is a pic of the girls from yesterday!
[img]crystal 100_2411[/img]
Crystal
Crystal
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:10 pm

That pic just made my day! They have gotten so big:) I'm so glad u were able to keep them in their old district. what a relief for you guys. so glad to hear things have turned around for you guys!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Thank you soo much Lisa!!
Crystal
Crystal
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down