Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa...

2 posters

Go down

Lisa... Empty Lisa...

Post  sadler Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Hows your breathing? Whatcha gonna do about the camper? How are the boys? And Mom (How are you?) When you coming to Florida? Where do you recommend in OH to visit? Besides your house, silly!!!! Shhhh, thinking bout the future but want to take the boys to see snow in the winter months that isnt Maine. I think that Landon would ♥♥♥♥ LOVE ♥♥♥♥ it!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Lisa... Empty Re: Lisa...

Post  sexyshareefa Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:07 am

I'm finally feeling better but it took a week... ugh... were looking at a newer camper today (1987 being newer lol) I guess formaldehyde wasn't as potent in the 85's and after.. ours is an 83 and we found out the insulation and the panelling is filled with it.. the entire camper is paneling including the celing, so although we could replace it.. what a chore!!

ohio? i'm so excited and suprised you would come here..lol give me some ideas on what you'd like to do. landans so little he would probably love just sled riding and learning to ice skate.. we have that near here... if your looking for some museums (cosi is a hands on museum for kids it's in columbus 2 hours south of here.) if u wanna stay and be safe and want museums/ ski resorts your gonna wanna stay towards cleveland..do not stay in cleveland.. it's so dangerous anymore thats about an hour north of me.. i'm in the akron/canton area.. if you check it out and see anything u wanna check out let me know...
there's some nice bread and breakfasts in amish country that you can find sometimes on living social deals.. may wanna check them out..let me know and i can help...

the boys are doing great.. so excited to finally see the sun! baseball has started. they are playing on the tigers! keaton can hit but not field worth a crap and dagan is just the opposite.. picture that..
jon didn't get that job working for the state like we had so hoped..were paying off bills trying to get to where we need to be so he can start heating and cooling jobs...major paycut i'm thinking but i'm working now so it helps.. it's still scary though. he graduates next month. could not come soon enough!!!
whats new with you? hows avery? whats going on with justins mom?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Avery is good for the most part. Normal baby stuff, waking up at 4:30am to play! Landon is the handful right now! He is a smart alleck! Justin's mom is a different breed. She is so stupid. When they went to court the other day of course she was on a conference call not actually there. But she wouldnt keep her problems to herself and her bad language.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down