Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missie

2 posters

Go down

Missie Empty Missie

Post  jerseymom Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:52 am

I can't believe the pictures you posted on FB about your weight loss already. WOW!!!! You look fabulous and I'm so happy you found something that's working!!! How will you transition to upping the calories and eating again once you won't be using the hcg because I am sure it's not something you use all the time, right?
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Missie Empty Re: Missie

Post  sadler Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:59 pm

No it is not something that I will stay on. I will do this round then go off for 5 days then start again. My plan is to eat the same way I did when I lost all the weight in the early 2000's portion control and my water intact. I will not drink a 12 pack plus a day of soda. This is a life style change for me. What people dont realize is that when I got sick, it messed with my head. Not in a bad way but really made me think about alot of things. Mostly my life with my boys. I want to be there for them and cant do the things I use to. I am ready to take the bull by the horn and PROVE ALOT OF TALKERS WRONG!

I have been the topic of conversation since I posted the picture (not on facebook) cause they are too chicken to come to my face and say it. I will prevail and they will not. Skinny people have no clue how hard it is to be obese and I want to punch them every time they say something bout "the diet"

This is my struggle picture that is helping me stay focused!
Missie The_ro10
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:38 pm

I can totally understand how what you've been through makes you re-evaluate things. I keep thinking that you, and Julie, seemed to have hit a point of really WANTING a change. You know, how addicts finally say enough and work to sobriety. Very similar. All the fad diets aren't going to stick if you don't WANT the change in your heart.

And you are right, no one who has never struggled with weight will understand. I have not been obese but I have struggled with weight since having Jacob. I think by the medical charts I was borderline obese a year ago. It's still hard for me to find the solution that will work for me. My issues are different than yours but I am so proud of you for finding something you can work with. Everyone's struggle is different and the solution is different. It is not a one-size-fits-all. Sorry for the pun. lol

Keep it up girlie!!!
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks! It is people like you that makes me hold my chin up high and say I got this. Thank you for the encouragement! I really need that today!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Aww. Glad I could help and be that little bit of inspiration!
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Often times it is a struggle with the food addictions that are hidden deep down in my inner self that drives me mad and all it takes is kind words of inspiration that keeps me keeping on!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down