Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accident

2 posters

Go down

Accident Empty Accident

Post  sadler Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Tonight was going great til "It was an accident" came out of Justin's mouth as Landon was crying, yet again! I am over it! It took all that was in me not to punch him and break his nose cause it was an accident. At least twice a week Justin hurts Landon to the point of a bruise or blood. Usually I blow up and lose my temper on him and Bobby wants to know what happens and nothing ever happens to Justin. It is me that tells Bobby that he is wrong that his son is 15 F**** years old and mine is 2! In the past I have come to the point to even tell Justin that he is no longer welcome in my house and that if it is a matter of Bobby and I splitting up then that is what it is going to have to take. I always get so upset and my blood pressure so high that I have to leave cause I have a tendency to say things and do things that I often times dont mean to do or say. I am always the one that tells Bobby that I have had enough and that he threatens to spank him with the belt and never does anything to Justin for the accidence.

Well after Justin "accidently" kicked Landon in the temple and scratched his face with his toe nail, Bobby informed him that one more "accident" and he would no longer be living with us!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Accident Empty Re: Accident

Post  sadler Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Lets see how long that holds! Is it the truth or yet another lie?
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 am

I'm so sorry sweetie. Have thing gotten better since the weekend?
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Not really! I tend not to speak to Justin for weeks afterwards! I dont care any more and they all know it. I have told them all within the last week. I can tell yall that it was said yesterday to my mom that if I had the extra cash in my acct I would pack up and leave, that they could have that apartment. Well I was over heard and it was way different this morning!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum