Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So bummed I can't get a Lands End coat replaced.

2 posters

Go down

So bummed I can't get a Lands End coat replaced. Empty So bummed I can't get a Lands End coat replaced.

Post  jerseymom Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am

Don't get me wrong, their customer service and return policies are great! The problem is the coat is no longer available in my size. With it being spring, the winter coat selection is almost non-existent. I got a down parka (past hip length) in november that I LOOOOVE but at one seam, the fabric is torn, like it wasn't sewn properly into the seam. I cant' even find a replacement in a different color. I called one Sears store that stocks LE stuff and they are totally out of winter things. I think I can try one more. If that doesn't work I guess I'll just have to return it, get the gift card and shop in the fall for another one. *sigh*
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

So bummed I can't get a Lands End coat replaced. Empty Re: So bummed I can't get a Lands End coat replaced.

Post  sadler Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 am

That stinks! Nothing like a great coat. I have a LE coat that I had when I lived in Maine and it was/is my favorite! Just wish it was cold enough in the Florida winter to wear it!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down