Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upside Down :-(-:

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Upside Down :-(-: - Page 2 Empty Upside Down :-(-:

Post  ~julz~ Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Two weeks ago I got on the scale just to see what it would say. I was ashamed and almost cried as I walked away.

What had I done to myself??
Where had I let myself go?
Why did I continue on this road to self distruction?
Who is going to love me/respect me if I can't do the same for myself?
How am I, me, Julie, going to fix this?

I was 266.5 lbs, ashamed and the thought of anyone wanting me disgusted me as well. I thought about people I haven't seen in years and the thought of them seeing me like this makes me want to cancel all my plans.

Last week I got on the scale and I hadn't really done anything different other than TRY to control my portions. I also gave up drive thru breakfast and snacks and lunch out for Lent. So that made me think I was doing better. When I got off the scale I thought ok, 1.5 lbs in a week that's a start, at this rate I'll be down to the overweight mark on the BMI scale by about 2013. So Monday I made it my point to give up starches and sugars, limit caffiene and drink 1/2 my weight at least in water.

Tuesday I got on the scale. O M GOODNESS, I'm out of the 260's officially down to 257.5!!!! Whooo Hoooo gotta tell someone. I was excited!!!! I haven't even started the hCG diet and the scale is already moving!!!! I have GOT to order the drops now. I'm super psyched I'll be ready for swimsuit season before next winter if I continue on this weight loss.

I just made my trip to the scale, just to see how bad it was after eating that Fruit Chiller last night, frozen sugar, it's gonna be bad.......

256.5 HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2 weeks I've lost 10 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I haven't even started the hCG drops, only been doing the protocol for 4 days!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Upside Down :-(-: - Page 2 Empty Re: Upside Down :-(-:

Post  sadler Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:23 am

And look AMAZING!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2