Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRRRRRR

2 posters

Go down

GRRRRRR Empty GRRRRRR

Post  sadler Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:37 pm

I finally get Avery asleep after a 3 hour photo session at Walmart only to have the puerto rican that lives across the street back into my driveway (which is right out my bedroom window) and blair his car stereo. Cant say anything to him cause Bobby is enjoying the music and partying on the front porch. I asked him if he would carry it accross the street cause I am the one that has to tend to Avery and I get accused of being a B!T(4. Go Figure. It is 10:21PM and I have heard all of Black and Yellow I care to hear. To top it off Bobby is drilling me on why I am mad at him, what did he do? Then has enough nerve to tell me that its not his music out there so loud he was just sitting out there. Well duh you are the man of the house, so take care of it. The neighborhood already thinks that I am a B!T(4. I dont think they have EVER seen my true colors. It is way passed time for bed and I still have to get my lil guy to fall back to sleep for the 4th time tonight. If I was truly a B!T(4 I would call the cops for noise pollution. Other than they would be coming to my house. Maybe one of the other neighbors will call. I AM SOOOOOO AGGREVIATED.

Then to top it off, Justin thinks that he owns me and I owe him EVERYTHING! Oh Boy arent I ready to go back to work to get away from this place.

On the bright side I was offered a job at Walmart Photo Studio, told the new manager that I needed nights and weekends and she said to definately think about it, that she liked my style and personality, And that if I was that good with my own child then she knows I would ROCK with the customers.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

GRRRRRR Empty Re: GRRRRRR

Post  ~julz~ Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Congrats and that sucks.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:44 pm

The thing of the job offer is that it is owned by the same people that own the one in Sears. Sears didnt think I was qualified and "Lisa" thinks I would be great at it.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Go figure.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down