Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

she shows her true colors

2 posters

Go down

she shows her true colors Empty she shows her true colors

Post  sexyshareefa Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 am

so I made up with cheryl for the sake of nicole who kept telling me I was soooooooo wrong for knockin her a good one.... only to have cheryl go over to nicoles and call my 75 year old mother a pu$$y and a freak of nature..... she is angry that we had tv's in our room at 12... she's angry that nic and i had telephones in our room at 16... I mean come on.. your 50 freakin years old .. you chose to marry a drunk that beat u rather than going to college... u left him and are living in a basment by yourself because your kids are tired of this crap, but to call my mom somethin like that........... nic was the bigger person not to hit u. she sees now why I showed no restraint... little to u know u have a suprise 50th next saturday and the only ones showing up are brenda and denise.. out of 40 people... I hope that tells u something... I was always told to get those toxic people out of my life.. now i know that if they are family... life does go on.. I just hope nicole has learned the same HARD lesson...

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

she shows her true colors Empty Re: she shows her true colors

Post  sadler Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:16 am

Oh girl! Let someone say that about my mom and I will knock them the F out! I can talk bad bout some of the things my mom has done but no body else has a chance in H3LL to get away with in. Well maybe Sissie! Keep your chin up and let them be! It is a hard lesson for Nic but time for her to learn the truth. HUGS
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down