Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to throw a temper tantrum here. no need to reply

3 posters

Go down

I'm going to throw a temper tantrum here. no need to reply Empty I'm going to throw a temper tantrum here. no need to reply

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Were planning our Disney trip for next Oct. I secretly have a total must on staying at the animal kingdom.. It looks absolutly amazing, and everyone on the disney boards are saying thats the place to be. I don't think we can afford it. We are already trying to swing my moms half if she can stay away from her man that long. I know I sound petty.. I know it's a problem that a lot of people would love to have. I am in a whiney mood and didn't want to make Jon feel bad..

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

I'm going to throw a temper tantrum here. no need to reply Empty Re: I'm going to throw a temper tantrum here. no need to reply

Post  ~julz~ Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:34 pm

I will help search deals for you. LOL I want to stay at Camp Wilderness
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

I'm going to throw a temper tantrum here. no need to reply Empty Re: I'm going to throw a temper tantrum here. no need to reply

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:43 pm

it looks like that is where were gonna end up at:) crossing my fingers that mom can pull away for a week

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm

What about the nickolodean place. I heard it rocks for kids. I will look also!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:10 pm

~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 am

we looked there as well. I'm going to take my kids there someday regardless.. We decided to stay in a disney hotel just for the perks of not having to drive to disney, we can have anything we buy taken back to the hotel for us.. we can get in earlier and i think stay later, and I want it to be fun for my mom.. she's 70 and I can't imagine a hotel just for kids would help me seal the deal..lol

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 am

um okay nobody told me fort wilderness was a campground

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 am

Let me know if you need any additional info!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum