Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cask mdkofmdomkn

3 posters

Go down

cask mdkofmdomkn Empty cask mdkofmdomkn

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 pm

sooooo I drop my kids off at my moms and she wants to talk about why I'm fighting with the family. Brenda drops off some huge gift for Keaton and tells mom she wants to apologize to me but isn't sure how.. so I tell mom to give back the gift. I'm done.. She could have called when I lost my baby but she CHOSE not too. It's far to late now. So mom gets all upset that I won't let keat have the gift. I'm draggin the kids in the middle of it.. I tell her that the way I'm looking at it I'm trying to keep them out of the drama. getting a gift from someone who called his mama up on her bday and a month after that and cussed her out isn't the way I want to do it. Then I had to threaten to take the boys home because she was still going to give it to him. She finally got it. I'm frustrated but my mom is starting to see my side of things, and her last words were they are dumping on you because it makes them feel good at the moment. I think she gets it I'm just a bit frustrated

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

cask mdkofmdomkn Empty Re: cask mdkofmdomkn

Post  ~julz~ Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Have you just told them exactly how you feel??

HUGS
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:15 pm

denise hasn't spoken to me since xmas.. she's still telling people her 18 year old daughter is soooo upset over my fb post.. her daughter is telling me something else..like my mom said.. denise has liked drama since the day she was born. so who knows what the truth is. my point is she could have called and confronted me about it but instead went to the 2 that would show more pity. She's done nothing for us ever so I'm not too worried about it.. you wanna let a pedofile wanna be ruin your life to that point then u go right ahead.. I've got bigger better things going on...

with cheryl.. yup I told her then hit her.. 10 yrs worth of her bs came out that night.. she's telling the family I just drank too much and can't handle my alcohol.. but like my mom said.. everyone in the family has at one point wanted to hit cheryl because all she does is run her mouth. my mom asked at what point I move on and apologize.. I said when she owns up to her half of the fight because her absence out of mine isn't bothering me that bad yet.

and then we got to dear brenda.. evidently she knows she went overboard. evidently she wants to apologize but doesn't know how. (at least she told mom that) Like I said.. if she was gonna do it that should of happend when I lost the baby.. my feelings are it's waaaayyyy to late now.

I guess I just feel like I'm over it. angry yes . it's no fun to be the butt of everyones jokes and anger, but i need to keep my kids out of it. thanks for letting me vent and listening cloude nine

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:17 pm

It is easier to love them cause they are family if you dont have any communications with them. Let me explain.... I havent had a relationship with one of my brothers in almost 9 years, he really upset me and i dont think that I will ever forget what he did, on that note, I love him cause he is blood but there isnt anything I like about him. So with that said tell your mom that for the time being that she just needs to remember that you are not giving on this issue. It is hard if you dont stick to it, after a while it does it easier.

Many hugs and prayers for you girl!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 am

I disagree with you Sissie; you do NOT have to love them because they are family. You don't have to like them either. I think LOVE is ours to give as we chose!!! Technically Wayne is family and I don't love him

Lisa, you know the situation and you know the grief; and I think your smart enough to know that you'll go to jail for killing them. I think your doing the right thing by disassociating your self from the situation.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:35 am

Biblically standing on this, the bible says that we have to love we dont have to like
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 am

And I will pray everyday that God forgives me of the trangressions and that he forgives me for not allowing my heart/head to love.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum