Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

insurance rates going up once again

2 posters

Go down

insurance rates going up once again Empty insurance rates going up once again

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:16 am

I HATE NATIONWIDE!!!!! We made our first claim when the roof leaked and now they are boosting it up by 60 bucks a year.. They have already upped it 100.00 without a claim!!! I freakin hate this company!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

insurance rates going up once again Empty Re: insurance rates going up once again

Post  ~julz~ Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 am

They are on your side!!!

So closely that they can pick your pocket and you won't even know! LOL

Is this for home owners insurance???

Are you able to get Tower Hill Insurance up there?? That is who I have and I LOVE THEM!!!! www.thig.com I am not sure where all they are but to get home owners insurance in Florida with the hurricane.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

insurance rates going up once again Empty Re: insurance rates going up once again

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:57 am

I will have Jon check them out!! Were desperate to get away from Nationwide.. We just switched from state farm to nw because they were a hundred cheaper.. now were 200 above what we were paying.. If anything maybe they will cover our place in nc cause I know we will need hurricane coverage there.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum