Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just sad..

3 posters

Go down

just sad.. Empty just sad..

Post  TheyCallMeMom Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:10 pm

sad for my kids.. in school I never had friends.. I knew lots of people and to this day I have not had anyone that I hang out with.. aside from 1 or 2 senior year.. In fact you ladies are the only ones I really have to talk to besides my husband..

So we meet people and my kids try to make friends.. In Abigail's class at church there are several girls who recently had birthdays.. she has yet to get an invite.. In fact my kids are hardly ever invited any where and when I ask about setting something up it never ends up happening..

my kids are fine.. they say they want to hang out with so and so on occasion.. but they dont seem upset, except for Abigail....she seems to be having a hard time..She has one girl who tells her she doesnt like her.. I dont know what to do.. I cant make people like her.. She's a good kid, she's smart, she's kind.. she loves being a girl.. the only family who wants to hang out with us is so dysfunctional that its hard to be with them more than an hour

I am so angry and hurt right now..

thanks for reading

TheyCallMeMom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

just sad.. Empty Re: just sad..

Post  ~julz~ Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 am

I don't know what to say, I have the same issue. I have no friends in real life that we hang out with. And the "family" members that I do hang with don't have kids Lexy's age. I can only imagine how you feel right now. What about doing like missionettes or girl scouts, do they have little league stuff?? Lexy had friends thru ballet but never anything outside seeing them once a week at the lessons. We are hoping that once she gets older she will make more permanent friends.

Hugs to you all. Does it bother her at all??? I can imagine it would be difficult for her being the only girl in the middle of the boys since Olivia is younger.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:00 pm

I definitely agree about the girl scouts. That might be a great idea for Abigail. As much as you don't like it, that's one of the better aspects of public education- the friendships that are fostered. I know that's got to be rough on your family- is there some other extracurricular activity she can do? Sports? Arts and crafts class?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheyCallMeMom Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:57 pm

she has a large group of peers she interacts with... they just dont want to hang out with her..

TheyCallMeMom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:39 pm

well, i've always said that girls can be the cruelest little creatures sometimes. :(

Back to top Go down

Post  TheyCallMeMom Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:14 pm

I am going to get her into gymnastics.. hopefully next month

TheyCallMeMom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 am

awe I know that feeling, both girl and mommy........my heart breaks for you and her...
Hopefully gymnastics helps....
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: