Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa

2 posters

Go down

Lisa Empty Lisa

Post  sadler Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 am

How you doing? Hows Jon? Please know that you are in my prayers. ♥ya!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Lisa Empty Re: Lisa

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 pm

I cry uncontrollably. I'll be fine then just break down in tears.. today it happend at mcdonalds when i asked for a chicken sandwich.. ughhh.. Jon broke down in the hospital and has now decided were going to try again. I'm okay with that. I just wish I could do it now. I go to the doctor on friday to see if I need a dnc done. I'm hoping not. They told me to wait 2 more periods before trying to get preg. again. I'm getting a second opinion because quite honestly I don't want to be preg all summer next summer.
I'm doing okay otherwise.. we had gone out the night beore and bought a breast pump and a play yard the night beore it all happend so it's been motivating to get over it and get on with my next chapter, but still have that empty sad feeling too.. I appreciate the prayers and u asking about me.. I'm better each day.. I got in touch with a woman who lost her baby at 6 weeks old.. born with every genetic defect u could imagine. She told me that when I feel like curling up and crying think about what my baby would say about that.. the baby would want me to go and have fun with the kids i have now and take care of them... I have taken her advice and boy has it helped. I won't be on much tommorow as I'm driving 4 1/2 hours to cincinnati to take dagan to a wakeboard lesson.. I'll let ya know how it goes... thanks so much for all the prayers and support.. it sure has helped me tremendously!!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down