Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

julie

3 posters

Go down

julie Empty julie

Post  sexyshareefa Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 am

whats going on with the gastric bypass?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

julie Empty Re: julie

Post  ~julz~ Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 am

The Dr informed me that even with an 800 cal liquid diet I will NOT lose weight until I get my thyroid levels down to half way normal levels. It should be between 0.0 and 2.0 mine is 53.08 which has her baffled as to how I can even hold a full time job much less everyday functioning. She quadrupled my meds and I go back in 6 weeks to be reevaluated.

If it's a matter of taking pills everyday over a major surgery I'll do this route. Some days are better than others and today is not one of the better ones. I'm having a rough one today and my nerves are shot. I have 4 sleeps left till I leave for San Antonio. Lexy goes to bed crying about it and wakes up crying about it. I'm over negative people!!!! Doesn't matter what I say or who I say it too I'm in the wrong and I want to say "GROW THE EFF UP"

Ok, sorry I needed a vent.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 am

oh wow ! are they going to run more tests to get that thyroid under control or what?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 am

I went to the ER a few months back and my level was at 20.8; high but we knew it was going to be high with starting new meds; I however had a reaction to the meds and we figured out I can not take the synthetic T4 since my body doesn't convert it to T3 like it should; it stores it and makes my heart do crazy crap. So she put me on the all natural, armour thyroid that is HARD as HELL to come by. Takes me pharmacy shopping all over town to find who has it in stock every month, it's a PAIN IN THE ASS to get my hands on but worth it I guess. When I went for the recheck is when we found it was at 53.08; which is causing my liver counts to be effected as well as the cholesterol; so she said "take 4 of the pills a day come back in 6 weeks" so that is what I am doing. There are no foods to eat to help bring it down I have to rely on the meds I guess.

The issue I am having is the chronic pelvic pain is back full force; the PCOS has me growing more facial hair than ever before; the thyroid meds and metformin are causing intestinal distress and I literally cant eat with out five minutes later being in the bathroom either vomitting or diahreah. I got pissed at Jeff the other day he was griping he is losing too much weight and is constipated. I LOST IT!!!! I said "I shit no less than (literally) 15 times a day sometimes up to 25 times a day and I am steadily gaining weight and you don't go for 3 days and you've lost 5 lbs. How the hell does that happen" I seriously give up.

Lets add all this to the fact the neighbor is driving me INSANE; love him don't get me wrong, but when I come home and find out you've helped yourself to what ever in my house, your in and out of the camper; in and out of everything and I go to get in my house and you've locked the only door I don't have a key too and I have to rely on you to let me in. Tends to PISS ME OFF A BIT. I just want one day to be able to go home and RELAX
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 am

Im sorry you are going through all this....just remember that some of the pain could be from me and if it is I apologize. On the flip side, I think that this is a girl and she is treating me the same way that Lexy treated you. I ♥ U
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

Let's hope she gets my attitude then!!!! Cuz I can't imagine another Missie running around this planet
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 am

Ive been praying that I dont get another mouthy Lexy or Landon that I get the sweet angel that was always deep down inside me.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down