Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and just when I thought things couldn't get worse

3 posters

Go down

and just when I thought things couldn't get worse Empty and just when I thought things couldn't get worse

Post  sexyshareefa Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 pm

preston runs away and the kids are in tears..someone up there has Brenda on their side for sure

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

and just when I thought things couldn't get worse Empty Re: and just when I thought things couldn't get worse

Post  ~julz~ Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 am

Hope today is going better for you Lisa!!!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

and just when I thought things couldn't get worse Empty Re: and just when I thought things couldn't get worse

Post  sadler Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 am

Has he come home?
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 am

no dog is gone and jon asked for divorce.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 am

What are you kidding me?
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:20 am

Oh Lisa, what prompted that. I didn't think it was that bad?? HUGS
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:08 am

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:16 am

who knows.. I got everything thrown in my face.. he paid off my mustang, he pays all the bills, he pays for this he pays for that.. yadda yadda. It gets so tiring of u bitching to me about how much I hate it here.. It gets so tiring of you bitching about your family.. It gets so tiring of you bitching about the kids..It gets so tiring of you bitching about north carolina.. ya know.. I had a bad day yesterday.. let me freakin bitch about what I need to bitch about.. I call it venting. I'm slowly trying to astray from my family which is very difficult because I am so close to my nieces. I live right in the middle of all of my sisters. I'm struggling to figure life out right now. I'm so worried about holidays and family functions.. I'm just stressin.. and who else am I supposed to bitch to if it isn't my dam husband. Why is it to much to ask to let me go.. let me dream about my perfect life in n. carolina where no family would have my number or address.. why does it bother him that bad?
then the jackass starts bitching about paying for groceries.. what? do u know how many husbands would love to have a 20.00 a week grocery bill and get a majority of that back??? what a fucktart!! so who knows. I doubt we will divorce. I just need to find someone I can "bitch " to that can let it blow over, and not take everything I say to heart. I knew he was sensitive but I guess putting himself into my shoes for a minute is way to much to ask. He didn't come to bed last night and he let the kids eat my take out that I ordered. He has to drop dagan off here at 1 so we shall see how that goes.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:58 am

I'd say call me anytime, but honestly my sister called yesterday right when I walked in the door and I got the "you can't even have a conversation with me with out someone calling your phone"

I know the feeling though.

Feel free to just let it all out on us girls; if it helps!!!

And for the record; I'd gladly trade you grocery bills
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:05 pm

My phone line is open... I will listen!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down