Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm having a bad day!

3 posters

Go down

i'm having a bad day! Empty i'm having a bad day!

Post  sexyshareefa Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm

I'm so anxious and up in arms on whether or not to go to my nieces graduation party. my dam menopausal sister will be there chatter box , and quite frankly I just don't want to even look at her up on her high horse. I started my day with Jon needing something for the boat brought to work.. no biggie.. I have no gas.. I ask keaton to put my purse in the car for me while I pull this ipart off the boat. I get half way to his work and pull in the gas station and pump the gas and and ask keaton for my purse and he froze... I put it in the yukon not the mustang... :'head: I beg the lady to let me go get my purse and get that paid.. then I had asked dj last night to clean all his library crap out of the car.. did he do it ?? of course not, so as I'm getting out of the car one of his books fall out of the car and right into a mud puddle..ruined.. I go to eat with jon after dropping off the boat part and told him I was clearly not having a good day.." well they are just kids lisa.. you expect to much out of them. I don't know what you want me to do I'm at work" for God sakes can I not just vent to you without you acting like I'm putting you out? I have to listen to all your boring crap about cars that nobody in the free world cares about but you and I at least pretend to be interested.. I am feeling sorry for myself today.. I hate the way my family treats me and hate that I have to have a national crisis on my hands to get any kind of I'm sorry your having a bad day from my jack ass of a husband! :'drown:

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

i'm having a bad day! Empty Re: i'm having a bad day!

Post  sadler Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

I love you, honey and I hope you have a better day! If it makes you feel better... ((((HUGS))))

PS I think that the ink from the printer in my office is making me high!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 pm

I completely understand. I was having that EXACT kind of day on Tuesday, called my sissie, she was busy with Mom and Wayne, called Sissie's ex hubby, he was busy, called an aquantance, she didn't answer, by the time I got home I was PISSED and Jeff and Lexy didn't do anything so I felt bad that I couldn't even take it out on them. I just needed to vent to someone who wouldn't judge why I was feeling that way.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum