Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am sooooooo MAD @

3 posters

Go down

I am sooooooo MAD @ Empty I am sooooooo MAD @

Post  sadler Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Jet Blue! They are an AWESOME company to fly and they treated us GREAT!!! They some how broke the screen on my digital camera. That is why I am so mad!!!!!!!!!! So, I write them and what do they say....

Thank you for choosing JetBlue.

The following credit has been applied to your Travel Bank account number: ???????????????????

Service Credit: Customer Goodwill $50.00 USD

According to your conversation with a JetBlue crewmember, the above credit has been issued to you. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

This credit, which expires 365 days from the date it is issued, is available for use on future travel with JetBlue and is non-transferable.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

I am sooooooo MAD @ Empty Re: I am sooooooo MAD @

Post  ~julz~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Write them again and tell them you don't travel often and you'd like replacement value of the camera
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Who do I send it to? Can you help me come up with the right words?
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 am

what do you want from them?
i doubt i can do anything but my bil is #1 piolt iwht them and has a lot of control, but not in that dept, but i can check with him if there is anything he can do....
just tell me exactly what happened
how old was the camera
what did you pay when you bought it
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 am

She got the camera as a gift when she had Landon, it was a over 200.00 for the camera.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 am

The camera is less than 2 years old and when I took it out of the carry on after the bumpiest ride I have ever flown there are 3 black circles in the middle of my white screen and you cant see anything. I would love to have my camera back but would except a replacement. I dont fly enough to take a 50 credit for it. I am very upset. My mom bought it for me right before I had Landon and now how do I tell her that it is broke and I dont have another one nor the money to replace this one.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:36 am

playing devils advocate so i can understand

it was in yoru carry on in the above compartment??
so does't that make it your fault cuz you didn't pack it correctly?? I mean if it wasn't protected it can get ruined. Just like if you have a water and dont put the cap on and it spills that is your fault not the bottle companys fault?

No personell touched it or the bag just you?

to me that seems like it is more the carry on fault not the airline,

just like wiht bad weather they DONT (any airline) give you meal voutures because weather doesn't count....(brandon has had this happen several times)
wouldn't that be the same with turbulance??

how was it packaged in your carry on? where was your carryon? when was hte flight? what was the flight? (you have the number and all still?) do you have a copy of the email they sent you? (forward it to me?)

I have a feeling if it is as I described above you are not going to have luck cuz it is "user error" but I will still check it out...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 pm

I will see what I can get for you! I honestly think that it was security that did it cause I watched them slam my laptop case. That is where the camera was in the case for the camera and then in the laptop case then in the brief case. Not sure how much more protected I could of made it. Kind of funny that Mine and Justin's camera was packed the same way in the same briefcase and mine was broke and his wasnt. Then again mine was way more expensive than his. It was Jetblue flight 433 on June 8th from Boston to Orlando left Boston at 9:20am, Arrived in Orlando at 12:00pm. When I got off the plane and got unpacked is when I noticed it.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum