Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ugh my sister

4 posters

Go down

ugh my sister Empty ugh my sister

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm beside myself.. I can't get rid of her.. brenda (sister) starts of my day with a phone call cussing me out for leaving early from karlas graduation. I've been called a headcase , liar,attention whore.. omg lets start a list.. as it turns out my mother caught her in a big ass lie, and told me to cut all ties with her.. mom is blaming it on possibly menopause (she blames everything on menopause..lol) I'm totally okay with that. I'm elated that mom gave me the go ahead to cut ties with the fam.. start my own traditions and talk to whomever i wanna talk to.. mixed feelings I guess.. I will say that I talked to Karlas mom who is now starting her own war with brenda for stepping on her toes about me leaving.. wasn't her kid nor her business. I'm ok with being the headcase in the family especially if it frees me from these people!!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

ugh my sister Empty Re: ugh my sister

Post  sadler Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm

They say that blood is thicker than water... water is easier to clean up!!!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 am

Why haven't you snapped on her yet. Is she just jealous
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 am

I've snapped but she has made an art out of twisting words. she screams on the phone so she doesn't even hear what I say. I thnk if she shows up at my doorstep I may not be able to control myself at this point. poor keaton was begging me not to answer the phone when she called. I have to end this, and talked to my mom and we agreed that severing my relationship is gonna be best at this point in the game.. I'm so angry that sprint can't block a phone number , so she can still call anytime she wants!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 am

Answer the phone next time and don't say hello, say "Your harrassment is against the law; one more phone call and I'm calling the police". Then hang up!!!! You have now given her fair warning and if she calls back call the cops, have her questioned. TWO can play that gave. Even if you don't answer the call will be recorded and can be used against her. Even if you have to change your voice mail to say "If you are calling to harrass me; legal action is being taken"

:'cry: :'cry:

I once had a boyfriend who would threat me and make me violently sick when he called. I lived in Maine, he was still in Florida and I was still in fear of him coming up there after me. I answered the phone one day with what I said above and that was the very last time his number EVER called my phone.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseymom Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:13 pm

I agree with Julie. One warning then that's it. ((((Lisa))))
jerseymom
jerseymom
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum