Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shut up jon

3 posters

Go down

shut up jon Empty shut up jon

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 am

Doc is asking when I'll be back to split more wood since he wanted to make sure the trailer was over there to put it in. I told him Weds. Jons butts in(because Doc is CLEARLY talking to him) and says why not Tues.. what are you doing on Tuesday?? y does he feel it necessary to throw me under the bus? I looked at him and told him I have a house that needs taken care of since he don't.. 2 kids that don't want to spend an entire summer watching me work, and if he keeps scheduling my week I will quit working alltogether so he better shut his mouth.
I get that we have a 9k credit card that we need to pay. He's so angry about it. We helped Nicole and Chris out a lot during the cancer.. I would do it again.. and if it was his family he would of done it. We brought it down a k last month. We are doing great with it.. I am working only to pay that thing off.. no biggie, but why be an complete ass about it? putting me on the spot?? ugh.. sry I know it's supposedly tacky talking about money , but tacky is my middle name:) :'cash: :'cash:

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

shut up jon Empty Re: shut up jon

Post  Admin Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 am

wow yeah i would be pissed too, that isn't fair of him especially since you are so good at this and it isn't like you dont work anyhow! You just take something HE likes and pay it off with it LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 am

Oh girl I would so have thrown his ass under the bus. When he said "Why not Tuesday?" I would have said "Tuesday is my normal day to lay around and masterbate; Wednesday works better for me since I have released most of the pressure by the middle of the week anyway"

Sorry!! Smile
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum