Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im soooo ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Im soooo ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Im soooo ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  sadler Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:28 pm

I have been underminded like I am some sort of idiot for the VERY LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These fuckin people dont know me or my intelligence! I am over the fact that EVERYONE else can get upset with justin but when he knocks the baby gate to 14 steps over on top of Landon and then fixes it half ass and I yell at him I am the bitch what the fuck ever!!!!!!!!!! Drink your fucking beer go walking in the fucking woods cause when I get home you guys will be lucky if I EVER GO ANYWHERE with you again. Not only is it Bobby, Justin and Kristin, its all of them. Kristin's maternal grandmother is the only one that sees it!!!!!!!!!! I am miserable...... I could crawl in a corner and ball right now. Do you not understand that it was me and Fran that was up at 5 am taking care of all the food prep, cleaning and getting it ready for you the rest of you to start at 8
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Im soooo ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Im soooo ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  sexyshareefa Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 pm

ugh wtf? your the only one supporting justin right now! tell them once they pay his way they can have an opinion!

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Im soooo ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Im soooo ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ~julz~ Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:49 pm

hmmmmmmm. Lets not forget whose paid for the ENTIRE TRIP
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Your right! Its not just the ones that live at my house is the problem![left]
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down