Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please don't make me hurt him

3 posters

Go down

please don't make me hurt him Empty please don't make me hurt him

Post  sexyshareefa Wed May 12, 2010 5:55 pm

I left here at 1:30 to find a jet ski place 45 minutes away.. Dumba$$ forgot to tell me that rt. 43 takes 2 jaunts and just thought I would see them.. 3 1/2 hours later I get there. AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN OPEN!! I'm so mad I could spit...I told him to get the guy on the phone at home , or i'm leaving them in the middle of the street. 10 minutes later he showed up.
then... I tell him on the phone put the steak thats in the fridge and heat it up so I can throw it in the stirfry when I get home.. He takes the frozen pork roast on the corner and puts it on the stove for the stirfry. THere's enough meet to feed 10 people and not so many veggies..and now we have half a steak with nothing to eat it with. I believe that I could lock him out of the house in the rain for hours the way I feel right now.. Why is it that if it is born with a penis around here I have to right directions down for every thing I need or ask them to do???? I'm fuming

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

please don't make me hurt him Empty Re: please don't make me hurt him

Post  Admin Wed May 12, 2010 6:28 pm

man you need to talkt ot zhu zhu pets for me!! MKAN I am pissed at them yo uwould not BELIEVE the customer service I got. Over the TWO of three BROKEN pets that alia got LAST WEEK.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Wed May 12, 2010 7:26 pm

and people wonder why theres so much violence in the world!!!
Dagan and keaton were outside riding bikes in the garage, and Dj was telling every 5 minutes on keaton for stopping his bike (he still has training wheels and struggles). Keaton comes in while I'm in the bathtub screaming because Dagan followed him in the house and kicked him in the head!! ARE U KIDDING ME?? I screamed to Jon who's outside with his friends and told him he better get in here and bust his kids butt before I got to him.
Then this morning we all had dentist appointments only to get there and find out our new insurance doesn't recognize his social sec. number... so we sit there for an hour while she is on the phone trying to figure out what is going on. Dagan missed an entire day of school due to what should of been 10 made out to be 01...
Lord grant me some patience or send me some good pills fight

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Ahhhhhh it's when they blame you that I have issues.

HUGS girls. I came home to a sparkling house; invite to go to dinner (their treat) and coupons in the mail box.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down