Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happy Monday

2 posters

Go down

happy Monday Empty happy Monday

Post  ~julz~ Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:59 am

Peach and Cinnamon smoothie this morning> YUMMY!!!!!!

Got some new running shoes over the weekend. I want to run a 5k!! I've wanted to for a couple of years but been too out of shape to do it, so it's my new goal.

How's everyone else.

Have you had any water yet
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

happy Monday Empty Re: happy Monday

Post  sexyshareefa Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:25 am

i can tell you this is now a struggle for me. we moved our friends camper to the campground over the weekend and their eating habits are horrible. We made burgers for dinner (invited them to eat with us since they had no food yet at the camper) they bought 6 bags of chips, cookies, and a tray of brownies.. ugh.. so we went swimming on sunday and decided I wasn't at all in the mood to cook. I was craving a salad.. ohhhh noo they treated us to a buffet...Becky has always been bigger I'm guessing close to 300 lbs. I took her on a hike and not even 10 minutes after we left we had to turn around because she was so out of shape, so I'm really gonna have to stick to my guns on the weekends. I'm anxious for the farmers markets to get opened here (may)

my breakfast will be eggwhites
side of watermelon
water

my excercise will be iceskating for a good hour and a half. that will be a thigh burner:)

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 am

Weekends are definately hard on me; even though Jeff tries to help out with not asking for foods that are a temptation for me. I need to start drinking more water on the weekends that is for sure. I get more exercise on the weekends so if I decide to have a peice of toast at breakfast I feel it's ok. This weekend I resisted pizza Friday night and had a smoothie and chicken breast instead. Saturday I made brown rice, cube steak mushrooms and onions and corn for dinner. I didn't eat the corn and measured everything else so I was good. For lunch I had chicken breast salad on bagel chips and yesterday I had eggplant/lima curry on Roti (not good for you but yummy for the tummy)
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down