Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This sucks

4 posters

Go down

This sucks Empty This sucks

Post  sadler Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Both ex wife got there income tax/child support check today. I knew that they would get it, we were aware of it before we even filed. It pisses me off... Simply cause here I am raising 2 of his children, the only worker (for the last 8 weeks he has had no income) and the one that is trying to keep a roof over her head. Ladies, I have been in this cloud of fog (depression) for so long that it is like a clear day to me now. I am just angry all the time at everyone and now for the 18 calls to tell me that her mom got the money just ruined what little bit of pleasure I was having today. I will be honest....... My rent is on the 1st, I dont have any of it. I got paid today and I am still in the negative, but yet he pays his ex for a child that lives with me. WTF I GIVE UP!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

This sucks Empty Re: This sucks

Post  ~julz~ Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

hugs Sissie.

WHEN IS HE GOING TO GET THIS STRAIGHT????
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:15 pm

y is there a support order if the kid lives with you?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Cuz Florida's judicial system SUCKS when it comes to fathers who WANT their kids.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:45 am

Cause we live in a state that thinks all dads are dead beats and they tend to cater to the moms!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 am

That's truely messed up! Does she atleast buy the kids clothes and things?
Jessica
Jessica
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:07 am

The child has been living with me for 20 months and he has been to her house less than 10 times. For the birthdays I always buy the kids something this year she gave him 20.00 2 weeks after his bday. This is the same kid that shows me NO RESPECT at all! And to top it all off I hear at least 2 a day "Missie can I have some money" This morning as I was getting ready to walk out the door he said hey give me .50 not do you have, not good morning, kiss my butt none of that.

To be honest with you.... as much as I put up with it, I am over it. I try not to even speak to them and I live in the same house, do you know how hard it is to go home at night. Even Landon is starting to be mouthy to me. Thats cause that is what he sees. How do I get rid of it? Thats a real good question. I am a softy to their dad and this is the punishment that I get in return.

I am telling you that one day they are going to wake up and not be able to find me for a very long time.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyshareefa Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 am

they are only gonna do what you let them get away with. If your that unhappy then y not leave.. is it bobby too or just his kids?

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 am

If that was me I would say if you need pocket money get a JOB! How old are they? Or if they don't want to work maybe they should be asking their BIO mom for some cash.

You need to stop letting everyone walk all over you. And if your husband loves you he wouldn't let anyone disrespect you even his own kids.

That's the one thing my DH doesn't put up with from my SD. It turns a switch on in him. And she knows not ever to be disrespectful to me or her dad will be all over her butt.

I would be packing mine and my child's bags and go stay at a friends house till your DH decides what's important. You can't let your son see people treat you like this. It's not right. And you deserve more. No one deserves to be treated like that. It's your home and it should feel like that all the time!
Jessica
Jessica
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:16 am

I'm sorry that this is still happening for you.

Don't do it the first time unless you want to do it everytime (where is that Sissie)
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am

Its the kids! It is not Bobby thats why I havent left. The oldest and the youngest are the only ones that I get along with. the 14, 8, and 4 year olds think that I owe them something. Partly cause their mom says that I am made of money and I have a good job ask Missie for it. And when I tell them that I dont have it is when I get the attitude. Last weekend when we had all the kids Mathew (4) told me "you have to cause my mom said that she would beat you up if you were mean to me". I am really easy to get along with usually, when you respect me!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 am

Bobby is all over them when they say stuff like that, they usually wait til hes not around to start in. He can walk out the front door and the comments fly and I say something he walks back in the door and they are all "I didnt do anything dad"

I know that part of my problem is that I dont like these kids at all!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 am

never mind you responded about that already LOL
Jessica
Jessica
Best of the Best
Best of the Best