Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did it, I'm proud of myself

2 posters

Go down

I did it, I'm proud of myself Empty I did it, I'm proud of myself

Post  ~julz~ Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 pm

I went to my favorite restaurant, ordered one of my favorite things and a chef salad no cheese, dressing on the side.

Got home, gave Jeff the FRIED YUCKY (my favorite) Dinner and I ate 1/2 of the salad.

Then I took Ruger for our 2 laps around the neighborhood. When I came in the door Jeff said "I'm proud of you babe." Best feeling EVER!!!!!

It's 1/2 mile around each time (according to Jeff) I'm going to walk every night.

I finished the day with 1400 calories. And 140 oz of water!!!

Goal for tomorrow. Exactly what I did today. NO CHEATING!!! and stick to it. I'm anxious to see what the results will be in a week; and the big test is when I go back to Dr. Negrin on June 24th. That's 2 months away and I am hoping to lose 15 lbs by then.

HELP ME HERE GIRLS
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

I did it, I'm proud of myself Empty Re: I did it, I'm proud of myself

Post  Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 am

omg julie GOOD for you, i have NO WILL power and probablly wouldn't have been so good! I am super proud of you!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks Colleen!!!

I'm sticking to it better this time than I EVER have before. The shear thought of not living long enough to see Alexys get married has me TERRIFIED. Obesity isn't something we can play around with and I have ENOUGH other health issues going on to let this stop me. I found comfort in food before, but now hearing my five year old tell me she is proud of me for "getting hell tee Mommy" when she found out I went for a walk all on my own was the BEST FEELING EVER!!!! Jeff is on board, being supportive, little shit even offered me a frosty at Wendy's today. I said no thanks. Today alone I've been offered brownies, lemon cup cakes (another favorite) and a stupid frosty. I resisted ALL OF THEM!!!!! I had 1/2 of a salad at lunch when normally I would devour it and ask for some of Jeff's fries. I didn't. NOT EVEN ONE!!!! I have yet to be able to shake the stinkin diet coke though. I'm only having one a day but still.

It's a lifestyle change that I HAVE TO MAKE; it's not an option right now. I am just taking it one day at a time and when I go back to the Dr at the end of June will be the real deciding factor.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum