Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonn a sound like a bitch here...

3 posters

Go down

Gonn a sound like a bitch here... Empty Gonn a sound like a bitch here...

Post  Admin Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:05 am

But I am pissed.

Why is it when HE is LESS sick than this he STAYS HOME from wrok, goes in the basement and I wait on him hand and foot till he feels better.

But I am sick, so weak i can't lift the baby, lost 6lbs, can't seem to get out of the bathroom, sore throat, ache something terrible and super tired and he just goes to work not even a thought about taking care of me?

Really, here is the bitch part, NEXT time he is sick at all like this, I am LEAVING HIM HOME with the kids nad going shopping for the day or somthing. I mean if he thinks I can do this all day, when I desperatly need recovery then he sure can too.

I can't even see straight sitting here.

He never believes me when I say I am really sick

All I ache for is a man who loves me enough to want to TAKE CARE of me. Not just do one or two things, but truly feels compassion whe I am sick.

he made dinner last night, just spaghetti, and slept on the couch while kaelyn selpt (she slept 5 hours) so no real big deals there..

If it came to sacrafficing something to take care of me I am sure he wouldn't.
I am SO PISSED and even more hurt right now!!!!

Not to mention, he still wants me to pack and make it to the store today so we can leave tonight!

I am about to pass out and the baby is crying so I guess I will go...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gonn a sound like a bitch here... Empty Re: Gonn a sound like a bitch here...

Post  Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:59 am

I am so sorry Colleen! John and I go round and round about this too! He makes me feel so guilty when I come home from work sick. When I am here he figures well great I can help with whatever he needs to do. But if he is sick, he lays in bed or on the couch and moans and groans all day. Then he complains that I don't show him enough compassion. Makes me crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:21 am

Typical MEN! That is why God made it so that women are the Caretakers and mothers, and not the men cause we can handle it and they cant.

HUGS
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am

I agree!!
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum