Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bread machine rolls.. I made them today.. They are gone!

Go down

bread machine rolls.. I made them today.. They are gone! Empty bread machine rolls.. I made them today.. They are gone!

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 pm

I had to share this with you. My family liked them so much that I've got more in.

Ingredients
1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C) 1/2 cup warm milk 1 egg 1/3 cup butter, softened 1/3 cup white sugar 1 teaspoon salt 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast 1/4 cup butter, softened

Directions
Place water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough/Knead and First Rise Cycle; press Start.
When cycle finishes, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Cover with clean kitchen towel and put in a warm place, let rise 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

I put mine into small balls in a greased pie plate. I think it made about 27 biscuits. I put what was leftover in a greased cupcake pan and coated with butter.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

bread machine rolls.. I made them today.. They are gone! Empty Re: bread machine rolls.. I made them today.. They are gone!

Post  sexyshareefa Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm

sexyshareefa
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down