Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so my grand total...........ANY IDEAS at all??? help!

2 posters

Go down

so my grand total...........ANY IDEAS at all???  help! Empty so my grand total...........ANY IDEAS at all??? help!

Post  Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm

SEE VENT!!!

TWO DAM COUPONS out of 13!!!

YEP went through the database and 13 showed coupons in SS mostly

I had almost NONE of them.

SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I SHOULD EVEN COUPON???
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unifiedmoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

so my grand total...........ANY IDEAS at all???  help! Empty Re: so my grand total...........ANY IDEAS at all??? help!

Post  ~julz~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 am

How early do you start looking for coupons???

I know what I normally buy and what I'll need on Monday if the sale is starting the following Thursday; so I am able to get what I need. Do you get a sneak peek??? Do you have some that you would use ALWAYS. Now that I am at the new job I could start mailing coupons from here; just let me know what your looking for and if it's with in the past month I have them but if it's prior to that I don't.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

so my grand total...........ANY IDEAS at all???  help! Empty Re: so my grand total...........ANY IDEAS at all??? help!

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 am

Unfortunatly no sneak peeks to the store that doubles, and they double wednesday...so even in envies get in the mail monday likely won't have them in time for hte sale wednesday

that is what is so discouraging. no matter what i can't win!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 am

Do you buy stuff you normally wouldn't just because it's on sale???
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 pm

I am not brand specific, that is one thing I learned from lisa...

Now there are things I must have...Kraft mac n cheese, chef boyardee, soup at hand, eggos,

but like deli meat, i dont mind if it is hillshire, oscarmeyer, etc...whatever is on sale works
cereal, whatever is on sale, post, GM or kellogs

TP any cottonell or charmin

dish soap, really any....
washer soap, used to be any ,but i am finding i REALLY like gain.....

kleenex, any brand

hair stuff any brand

pasta sauces, mostly prego for me, but for cooking any brand
pastas, prefer expensive ones iwth fiber and grains, but any will do

that way i get deals on what is good, not just what i eat....if I did only what we would WANT all the time, i would NEVER get ONE coupon!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 pm

I tell everyone make me a list of your gotta haves, and a list of the brand specifics. That is what you should do, get the gotta haves (pasta, sauce, dish soap) and then your brand specifics. If your gonna buy them either way (with or with out a coupon you gotta have them) why not try to at least get a coupon for them. And if they are on sale BONUS!!!! That way you have all the coupons you'd normally need and your only searching for "new" buys
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm

yeah that is what I kinda do now

when the inserts come out, i cut the ones I HAVE TO HAVE, and end up saving em till theyh almost expire, if no deal has come up by then, I buy it that week.................

but even coupons for that stuff is so limited for me!!

you could send me a list of your gottahaves and stuff! I know poptarts is one of em??
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Like wise, send me your list. I am willing to share any I have and since I now work in a larger office EVERYONE brings their's in to share so I've been getting sometimes 5-6 copies of the same coupons from just here at work. Not to mention the 3-4 sets I get at home. So like I said if it's this pass month I probably have it, prior to that No
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down