Unified Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sissie

2 posters

Go down

Sissie Empty Sissie

Post  ~julz~ Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 am

Don't forget to print your coupons today!!!!!!!

OH and I got 10 powerade for 6.53 free shipping. WHOOO HOOOOO
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Sissie Empty Re: Sissie

Post  sadler Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:32 am

The stupid computer has java blocked so I cant print the peanut butter or congra foods you know the popcorn. Cant fnd the scrubbin bubble.

I did manage to get the savoring, kelloggs, keebler sandies (have no clue why)Cesar treats (still no clue why)gordon grill (beyond me why)Quaker oatmeal (i think i need this one and snyder pretzel publix coupon.

Havin an awful day after another bad night. Sissie I hate my situation right now and I am not sure how to go about fixin it. I want that kid out of my life FOREVER but not his father. I am willing to go through the heart ache of him (Bobby) choosing that kid over me and us parting ways, but its not about me anymore. Its Landon he loves his dada soooo much that I dont want to take that from him right now. Pray for me, I have all the hethens in the house all weekend and I dont feel well. Enough is enough and the pain is only getting worse! I love you and dont ever forget that!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:35 am

I love you too, and B needs to realize that the screaming cussing and everything else everyday is NOT healthy for you or Landon. If I had to put up with what I heard on the phone last night everyday I'd be INSANE by now. No way would I pay all of the bills and live like that Sissie. You don't deserve that. And I GUARANTEE if you told B to LEAVE that your not living like this with J it would all change. But like Mom and I both agreed they do this to us cuz we let them.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 am

I told B last night that I was not living like this any more and that I pay all the bills around here and I want him (j) gone! And "I MEAN IT" of course B&J got into it and J was going to pack his bags well needless to say that was at 11 and at 11:30 Bobby and Daniel left on the bicycles and I went to bed alone (again) no big deal cause whats good for the goose is good for the gander and that kids has just one more chance and I will call the law to get his angry, disrespectful self out of my house in the back of a police car. I should not have to live in fear (thats what I will tell them) in my own home. Despite what we have already talked about from a couple of weekends ago. Even D said that he would knock the crap out of that kid if it was him.
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 am

Pack J stuff and tell B you can't run the risk of L being involved in what occured.

I feel for you sister. I don't know if I could handle it. Infact I know I couldn't.

Almost like Mom and Wayne, they are fine as long as there are no kids involved.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Last night when I checked my post office the package from the camp came and B told J that it did and that was his next home. I just dont know anymore if the love is worth it. Can I hold out for 4 more years or what?
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  ~julz~ Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Keep in mind in 4 years Landon will be Alexys age and I'll send you the video of how Lexy acts without outside influences. Can you imagine what Landon will try to get away with in 4 yrs of disrespect from J.
~julz~
~julz~

Back to top Go down

Post  sadler Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:56 am

still a really bad situation, If I keep my mouth shut and allow them to walk all over me we get along great! HUGE fight this morning over some cereal!
sadler
sadler
Best of the Best
Best of the Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down